So this fucking loser literally spends all his spare time moderating the playground? And he does it for free...

So this fucking loser literally spends all his spare time moderating the playground? And he does it for free? That's his entire character?

This is just lazy writing. The writers didn't even attempt to make him sympathetic, just "Yeah what a fucking pathetic dweeb this guy is lol"

Attached: images (49).jpg (555x552, 15.06K)

Art imitates life.

>Randall J Weems, a small jew nerd.
You can tell Recess was where the OG rugrats staff moved onto. Based self loathing jews.

Attached: Lipschitz .jpg (630x1200, 42.98K)

It's okay user

Attached: polirl jewpill.png (1201x423, 147.06K)

you see him celebrating christmas in the christmas special.

Only confirmed Jews in the series are Mikey and King Bob.

>he does it for free
It really doesnt make sense does it? Who would even do that? Entirely unrealistic.

>praises jew cartoonists
>gets le screenshot of le depressed Any Forumstard

Attached: Jerry.jpg (552x414, 35.29K)

>Lipschitz
HOW THEY GOT AWAY WITH THIS?

It can’t be too obvious, even with jewish writers. Family Guy learned the hard way.
>even though you killed my lord, I need aaaaa jew

what else do you see jews in? Street signs? Foliage?

do your parents know about this?

Wasn't one of the Ashleys?

I see them in the credits of the episodes, user. The creator of recess left the Rugrats because Nickelodeon kept pushing for a Hannukah special. He compromised with a Passover special, and then they hired a convert jew to make a Hannukah special after he left.

he doesn't do it for free though, he gets special privileges from the teachers

> The creator of recess left the Rugrats because Nickelodeon kept pushing for a Hannukah special
sauce
>e compromised with a Passover special, and then they hired a convert jew to make a Hannukah special after he left
sauce

it's not healthy to be so obsessed with jews user where you make anagrams about them. Maybe you should take a break from this site yes?

What special privileges do jannies get then?

Sauce these nuts on your face

>The episode's inception in 1992 followed a call by Nickelodeon to the Rugrats production staff, pitching the concept of a special episode concerning Hanukkah.[3] The crew agreed instead that a Passover special would offer both "historical interest" and a "funny idea", so Paul Germain—founder of the series along with Arlene Klasky and Gábor Csupó—pitched the Passover idea instead
>Nickelodeon executives first pitched the idea of making a Chanukah special to the Rugrats production team in 1992. Paul Germain, the show's co-creator, responded with the concept of a Passover special instead, as he considered it to be a "funny idea"[3] and of "historical interest".[4] "A Rugrats Passover" was completed in 1995;[1][5][6] the show was one of the first animated television series to produce a special for a Jewish holiday.[5] After production wrapped on "A Rugrats Passover", the crew considered creating the Chanukah special that Nickelodeon had originally pitched.[3] The episode was written by David Stem and David Weiss, and directed by Raymie Muzquiz.[1] By the time Weiss came to write the teleplay, he had abandoned Christianity and converted to Judaism.[7]

so you just made that up then. Okay. I can play pretend too.

Yes I’m unhealthy. But you’re going after the wrong goy, jew.

Attached: CurbCarpool.png (1572x1170, 2.18M)

This doesn't say the Recess creator left Rugrats because Nick wanted a Hannukah special.

Yes it does you fucking satanist

I'm not jewish I just find this obsessive shit weird.

>didn’t want to do a hannukah special
>leaves the show
>they do a hannukah special
Whatever bro, I paraphrased but read between the lines

This says that Paul Germain pitched a Passover special at a time Nick was thinking of a hannukah special. Doesn't mention he left the series over some objection to the hannukah special (which wouldn't even make sense because he's jewish anyway).

What obsession? Lol acknowledging jews are based sometimes?

Attached: Seinfeld .jpg (980x653, 119.18K)

Oh so you just made stuff up then I see.

Well actually, Paul Germain left because he didn't like the idea of mocking Disney in the Dummi Bears episode.