WE WUZ GENERAL

Odd...there doesn't seem to be a rating up on IMDB anymore. The trivia is kino though.

Attached: The Woman Kang.png (1412x486, 196.64K)

>The trivia is kino though.
nvm, that's been wiped too.

>RELEASE DATE: September 16, 2022

>similar movies - Clerks 3

Attached: quest.jpg (1024x1561, 467.79K)

>historical
>based on facts
and yet they completely forgot about the fact these women defended slavery and profited from it

So are they just going to ignore them being slavers?

didn't they lose to like 12 French guys

I love the fact that after the homies had lost many of the remaining amazon women gave birth to mixed race children. The tale is complete kino from start to finish and I can't wait to see this on the big screen!

They killed 12 French guys... out of the 700 who attacked their army of 8000.

So I assume it's about the heroic struggle of the British Empire against the Atlantic slave trade?

Attached: 2022-09-15_11-57-17.png (1002x841, 127.98K)

What’s it say about women though? Are they powerful?

They killed around that many in their crusade against the French. Meanwhile, the French killed THOUSANDS of homeys from Dahomey.

>people are sharing actual historical facts in the Trivia section?
>SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: 1639108145044.jpg (323x318, 55.72K)

can I get a fact checker in here? I'm starting to feel conflicted about my pre-booking

Those lies posted have been debunked. They were Imperialist propaganda.

>417 - 6
Hahaha, WE WUZ WARRIORS

kino

>Black
>DA HOMEY
kek

That's nothing, there was this one historic battle in Africa where 100 dutch voortrekkers defeated 30.000 bantu warriors and had not a single casualty on their side. Now THAT would be an interesting story worth making a movie about.

Ride of Rohirrim (with bayonets)
500+ DPS
-6 HP

Attached: infanterie-de-marine-1.jpg (551x700, 64.96K)

What is this movie even about? they're obviously going to ignore all the slave trade and jobbing

>deleted

HAHAHAHAHAHA

replaced with "muh palm oil", even though they only wanted to switch because the British was blockading them.

Stonk black womyn defeat themselves against le evil frenchmen (white) who rape and pillage for the lulz.

Would it though? 100 horsemen riding around a giant band of nogs and shooting for hours until nogs realise that they can't actually outrun a horse. I think even some of the boers were slightly bored after a while.

This movie is actually about stronk black women defending their people against their neighbors who want to make them slaves, then the black queens tell Boyega he shouldn't go all into the slave industry but then he does anyway because he's a man. Maybe you'll get to see them fight evil white people in the woman king 2 electric oogaboogaloo

Is this real, or are you making things up

I am so tired of them. I don't even live around them, but they dominate everything I watch.