I don't mind black people in movies

But can we have pretty ones like in the past?

Attached: h.jpg (526x800, 121.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydsKrHN7_N4
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Missandei
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The mermaid girl is hot af

>pam grier

Attached: 8363F6D6-D16E-44AA-B7D7-684419D63EE7.jpg (500x500, 74.38K)

No she isnt

>*only accepts roles in uninteresting and/or poorly executives projects*
Heh, nothing personal yt boi

Attached: Ella-Balinska-hig.jpg (1080x1350, 122.46K)

I don't mind black people in movies either. I just don't like established characters being race swapped. It's all very simple.

Yeah, this too. The original GoT had black people too, but they played fitting chatacters. And the girl was hot.

Attached: Misfits.gif (450x307, 1017.62K)

You can’t say that, in an ideal world where everything else wasn’t dogshit and wrong, Lance Reddick wouldn’t be kino as Wesker.
>much race swap
He was the best part of an otherwise dogshit show, reimagine it with good material and it’s kino.

>played fitting chatacters
Like what, slaves? Fuck you, chud!

seriously WHAT is her problem? cute teeth too

You're literally gay

Attached: vn65e2f9ai681.jpg (1638x2048, 371.71K)

is that Vanity?
youtube.com/watch?v=ydsKrHN7_N4

her game looks so fucking bad

Blacktivists like to argue that actors with her light-skinned complexion aren't black enough to count, or that they're "safe black"

Some minor character from a videogame where his race is literally irrelevant is fine from time to time. A main character from a 200 year old story that blends in with the people living in an 1800's Dutch town seamlessly at one point in the story is a problem, particularly when it's done for no other reason than straight up racial malice against the people who share the race of that character.

>Lance Reddick wouldn’t be kino as Wesker.
Video games are visual, film is visual, Wesker has a canon physical appearance and its a significant part of the character. This make-believe shit where you pretend that the visual appearance of actors on the screen isn't important is a bizarre coping mechanism because you've been inculcated with a complex about "race." It's irrational. You don't do that same thing about age, or sex, or costumes.

>I'm not a racist, but...

of that character's creator*

Missandei was a race swap. She's not black in the books.
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Missandei
>Missandei has a round flat face, dusky skin, and eyes like molten gold.
She's most likely dark asian. Also, she's very young. Like 10 or something. I forget exactly. But she's a child.

None of you cared that they hired a black woman to play the part, because it was 2013, and you weren't radicalized yet.

Complete butterface. And I say that as a man who likes black women. I don't even think she's difficult to look at, because there is an genuine kindness to her face.(I don't know her, that's just how she looks) But even all that considered, she's just not pretty in the face.

>you weren't radicalized yet.
Critical race theory and all the other shit that promotes "social justice," political activism demanding race-swap casting is radical. That is what is radical, you ignorant shit. You are the radical.

So you encountered radicals, and became radical in response. Now you look at every black woman in entertainment as jewish pets, and you've become impossible to talk to in any nuanced fashion.

I'm not. I'm just against diversity, it is pathalogically destructive for a nation. I think everyone should get mixed, this is the only way to save America.

No. If you like beauty, you're a heckin chud incel schoolshooter. Have sex and touch grass.

She's got the same fucked up inbred eyes that Anna Taylor Joy has

>None of you cared that they hired a black woman to play the part, because it was 2013, and you weren't radicalized yet.
They didn't shoehorn nogs and leftist propaganda everywhere back then.

She was a background character from new books most people hadn't even read, that's why nobody cared.

>None of you cared that they hired a black woman to play the part, because it was 2013, and you weren't radicalized yet.
Nah, YOU are the radical. Ingroup preference is normal and healthy behavior for all human groups at all places and time in history. Outgroup preference is a pathological disease.

>So you encountered radicals, and became radical in response.
No, there is nothing radical about wanting good, proper casting that isn't politically motivated. The casting is supposed to be aesthetically motivated. That's not radical, it's conservative.
>Now you look at every black woman in entertainment as jewish pets
That is entirely reasonable. Big corpo is shouting to the sky that they are doing everything they can to hire black women as a political statement. Then you want me to pretend otherwise? That's insane! They are literally telling us why the black women are cast. It's 100% explicit!

Attached: 52436343543d.jpg (1318x700, 254.11K)

noticing things makes you bad ok? just turn your brain off and consume product and get excited for the next product

That's from elf splicing not inbreeding

Some motherfucka's always tryin to ice-skate up a hill