Gomez’s vacation post came almost a week after she celebrated her 30th birthday

etonline.com/selena-gomez-declares-real-stomachs-are-coming-back-in-body-positivity-video-188563

>Gomez’s vacation post came almost a week after she celebrated her 30th birthday.

Selenabros...i dont feel so good

Attached: selena.jpg (1164x1938, 124.48K)

she talks like a nigger huh. wouldnt have guessed that.

Selena, hunny, if you're waist is the size of a man's, you're not healthy.

Did she forget she's Mexican? This is just how things go.

Every human being who uses whites, but doesn't appreciate them in any real way, talks like a nigger. White people have made half of how you see humanity now, that's how much white people have done.

I didn't even need to click the play button. Her tatted-up ass already indicated to me exactly what she is.

>real stomachs
>body positivity

>plastic surgery
>bogged face

Damn shame because she used to be hella cute

Nothing women do or say should be taken seriously. They are all complete psychopaths

why does she talk like that?

Someone post the webm of her tits NOW !!!!!!!!

Must've ran out of money for a tummy tuck on account of not being relevant for a decade

right? its jarring. almost like a nigger impression. is she mocking them?

she doesnt. That was a tiktok voice over sound

She's lip syncing someone's voice, you dumb fuck.

>is she mocking them?
maybe she's /ourgirl/?

>real stomach
>fake lips

the only thing worse than a woman is a man who can't understand how to manipulate them

Attached: 1661136453620888.jpg (900x900, 126.23K)

Is she the ayy from the new mermaidnigger disney movie?

enlighten us PUA kang

First: you ask them if they want a fish sandwich.

Attached: 325462374804234.jpg (792x444, 404.92K)

What the heck that’s one strange voice. Is she doing some Elizabeth Holmes thing?

Men who manipulate women instead of trying care about them are psychopaths. Both men are women when successful are psychopaths. You cannot succeed with others if you care about them. Humans cannot be cared about. They are irredeemable and need to be wiped out. compassion is beyond them

>real-stomachs-are-coming-back
No they aren't.

Attached: 43553635.jpg (475x707, 114.82K)

>psychopath this psychopath that
holy fuck shut it you goober. I do not suffer from psychopathy just because I'm disinterested in "trying care about them" and I know what to say/do to make a woman do what I want.

Attached: 1538090553151.png (225x225, 13.88K)

Not untrue