HALO SEASON 2

Does Any Forums have any hope for Halo Season 2 (Paramount+)?

Attached: HaloS2.jpg (1920x1280, 777.53K)

Gaylo season 2.

It was panned so brutally they might take it back to drawing board but given the childish hubris the production team showed with s1 and at release I dount it can be saved without heads rolling.

Funny enough the Rambo episode of The Terminal List felt super Halo to me. It can be made but not Gender Studies majors.

They'll add more diversity so they can hide behind it like a shield when people talk shit.

Is that him? Is that John Halo?

If Microsoft had any say they should tell them to fucking cool it since Halo infinite is bombing as well and dwindling its player base by the day

I hope for more funny clips to be shared with each new episode

this shit got renewed? fuck.

no, none at all

How fucking big are those women?

They won’t change it, because the script was never based off Halo in the first place.
The hack writer’s darling script, the one that is using the IP as a skin suit, is beyond reproach in their eyes, and they’ll scream to whatever connection that landed them the gig in the first place if anyone tries touching it.

I've seen this exact thread three times in 6 hours, nobody gives a fuck shill.

I hope it gets cancelled.

First season was good, so I expect the second season to also be good.

I never played the games so I don't care about accuracy. I can see ways the plot can be improved, but I don't believe writers have basic understanding necessary for this.

I got excited thinking those were ODSTs for a moment imagine an ODST series with rain and somber jazz music?

Just have NuCortana piloting his dead body forever. Revealing a decomposed skele in his suit at the end of a later. Cortana taking over his suit at the end of the first season felt more like Master Chief from the games.

Considering the first season was described as ‘the worst new season of television to be shown in 2022’ im expecting it to be unceremoniously canceled

Nope. Nothing can fix bad writing

Attached: MCfucks2.jpg (1280x1280, 184.17K)

That didn't actually happen though.

Do you mean after season 2? Because season 2 was greenlit before 1 premiered.