Are actors type-cast based on height?

Are actors type-cast based on height?
>less than 5'10"
either a clown or overcompensating by taking themselves way too seriously
>5'10 to 6'2"
leading man zone, calm collected
>greater than 6'2"
dopey schlub

Attached: Untitled.png (1586x924, 2.12M)

Tom cruise doesn't play clowns and isn't too serious

>5'10 to 6'2"
>leading man zone, calm collected
Never hurt Tom Cruise, De Niro or Wahlberg

Now i can officially compare myself to mark wahlberg.

Tom cruise is a charisma machine

Always loved that Weezer album cover

Lets say I'm Jack Black's size, would it be funny if I was Dwayne Johnson's stunt double?

Robert Downey Jr. aint' 5'9". Dude is 5'7" at best. He wears those platform shoes 24-7, not just in movies. He is ashamed as fuck about his height.

Hugh Jackman doesn’t play bumbling oafs and he’s 6’4

I’m 6’8” and it’s its own unique hell. People sort of inherently treat you like a celebrity but the conversation inevitably steers toward how you’re a waste of flesh for not playing sports. You never, ever get to experience an interaction in public that isn’t based on someone reacting to your physical attributes.

The Euphoria kid is 6’5 and they want him for Bond so clearly the cool Chad cutoff is higher now

Attached: 1952903738.jpg (640x1136, 117.24K)

Manlet here, you're not a waste of flesh for not playing sports, and I think you're a pretty cool guy just for being who you are.

Thanks, same to you friend.

I agree. 6'6" here and it has not once benefitted me in life, other than no one fucks with me. But as far as girls or career or anything else, it's often a hindrance, tbqh.

No way RDJ is 5'9"

You're a waste of space. We could feed 5 starving children, instead of you.

DON'T BE MEAN TO MY TALL FRIEND YOU NIGGER

Sorry that I care about the children.

As a former child, and I'm speaking from experience here, you don't care about us at all.

Girls you would think would be creaming their jeans over the super tall but we’re actually just in the potentially threatening category so it becomes our job to downplay our stature by being
overtly docile to compensate for the perceived threat. Only the turbo freaks will aggressively pursue ultra tall dudes.

yeah. Im almost positive he is 5'6"

daniel radcliffe, tom cuise, mark wahlberg, and robert downey jr take themselves too seriously? i don't get what you mean OP

>bradley cooper is 6'1"
yeah ok and he's also straight

I thought this was weezer

>but the conversation inevitably steers toward how you’re a waste of flesh for not playing sports
I'd agree. You can make a 10 year career at six figures out of AFL as a ruckman just for being tall, even if you're total shit. Then you're free to do whatever you want with the rest of your life with a nice bunch of cash.

The chart is so off scale. Mark Welhberg wouldn’t look that much smaller than Ryan Gosling if the two stand side by side.

The same blacks who are openly antagonistic toward non-talls will turn around and offer respect based on height alone as though you’re both in some secret basketball club, it’s pretty absurd. Thank you for reading my slice of life blog about being very tall.

I believe the children are our future.

Attached: 38746985709823509.jpg (1280x720, 74.75K)

Nothing wrong with that. Society should form a new slave class and force manlets into it.

Being above 6’5 only works if you’re a professional athlete. If you’re not you’ll be just known as a goofy freak. There’s the athletic kind of tall and the awkward uncoordinated type

Why don't you try it? You scared?

I think society should force you to be its only slave