Name one movie or tv show that got people hooked because it had a vague and mysterious concept as its premise/plot...

Name one movie or tv show that got people hooked because it had a vague and mysterious concept as its premise/plot , that wasn't a giant let down when the mystery was finally revealed

Attached: p11682476_b_v13_ae.jpg (2160x2880, 998.79K)

True, The Robot wasnt that bad in the later seasons. It had some great episodes in every season.

true detective s1

Rubicon

Unironically Attack on Titan.

yeah, the ending though

Attached: 1634358422580.gif (360x270, 1.26M)

The "mystery" in Mr Robot was a red herring, it was always about his headspace and the show did a consistently good job of fleshing that out and building on it

I never watched last season so jokes on you faggot
Was actually pgood

you're basically calling every single police procedural ever written 'vague and mysterious' at that point.

the emperor in the OT

came here to post this

people were disappointed with the finale because it wasnt a muh lovecraft resolution

>revealed
literally nothing was revealed though. we never found out what the tranny machine was, what the blue light was, or how the blonde girl was convinced.
all they did was retcon the dad into a child abuser

Obviously LOST.

Rick and Morty actually delivered
>t. but we wont talk about that ..

Attached: tv.jpg (210x167, 14.74K)

i miss it bros...

>True Detective
>procedural
kys moron

Some people are always gonna be disappointed. But up until ep 5 or so it still could have gone fantasy/horror. That's what made it good.

Altered Carbon, S1.

Should I watch Mr Robot?

The Gold Standard

Attached: Leland.jpg (376x250, 22.07K)

Yes. Watch season 1, it has basically a finished arc, if you want to watch on after that... it's not all bad.

I watched most of this show but when I tried to pick up on what I haven't watched, I apparently watched it all

Attached: 1567458461113.gif (200x250, 2.65M)