Was Dewey smarter than Malcom?

Was Dewey smarter than Malcom?

Attached: A1D8818B-43F0-4A77-B177-87AF56851BA2.jpg (499x382, 26.78K)

Yeah.

Impossible, Malcolm's the genius.

Attached: 1662738509903746.png (860x805, 284.33K)

He was at human interaction, thats for sure

Attached: 1656190077480.png (1024x768, 919.13K)

Maybe but Malcom had social skills

I don't want to watch 200 odd episodes. What are the best ones?

the bowling one and the one where all the nerds get split get split up into different cliques.

Wrong he was anxious asf, insecure

They're good for background noise and working out

Lmao it's the exact opposite. Dewey was king of his retard class and a master of manipulation. Malcolm had no social skills which was the main reason he kept failing at getting the things he wanted.

No. Still genius but he knew how to manipulate people better and he also didn't let his ego dominate his decision making.

Dewey was probably that brand of emotionally genius psychopath that ends up taking over the world from the shadows.

All of the kids were smart in their own way. Ironically Reese probably would've been the one to be the most successful and well off of the three.

Dewey was a sociopath

dewey was the kind of smart mouth that gets his head caved in at a kwik trip

>

Attached: dewey.png (599x335, 174.51K)

I hate the fact that dewey looks like my cousin, ears and all
Only difference, light brown black hair

Malcolm was your conventional smart, where as Dewey was the autist smart, made people people confused on whether he is a genius or a retard.

No. He was more intuitive. Malcolm was the analytic mind, Dewey was the intuitive mind. Reese was the sensory mind, Francis was the social mind.

Simple.

Literally me

in terms of overall intellect no Malcom soundly beats him, but Dewey is socially smart, aka he knows how to get people to do shit he wants which gives him an edge