New Flesh Edition

Previously on /hor/:

Attached: file.png (1288x1600, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=07yOrPD8iR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna suck on a tv tit

Where the 90's kids at

Attached: Spook kids movies.jpg (3256x2444, 1.15M)

I've only seen Hocus Pocus and I hear there's a sequel coming out

Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown are kino (though honestly I don't remember what even happens in the latter anymore). I vaguely remember liking Phantom of the Megaplex too.

Remember when we thought the Olsen twins would grow up to be cute?

>tfw born 2000
>tfw rarely enjoy horror made after 1995
What the fuck am I

What went wrong? Why is it the worse horror trilogy in history?

Attached: 35359227_so.jpg (1531x2164, 1.85M)

How come this movie never gets a mention on these threads?

Attached: I.Drink.Your.Blood.1972.720p.BluRay.x264-x0r.jpg (1000x1500, 294.29K)

The first one is such a terrible movie. I liked it as a teen but I think it's boring and stupid now. Really fucking stupid.

Fuck yeah bois

Attached: 1653766100042.png (329x121, 13.61K)

Was planning on giving this a watch soon.

Last year I stumbled across this at my local walmart. On the case it says this particular release was made in 2003. It's insane to me that they sell sell 20 year old DVDs in stores.

Attached: double double toil and trouble dvd.png (640x853, 679.07K)

One of these Octobers, I might actually watch all the lesbian vampire movies I have

Scream is to blame for these types of god awful movies. Wes Craven is a fucking hack.

What was with the 90s and bad naming?

Make Daughters of Darkness (1971) your final movie in the line up. Took me a long time to get around to seeing it myself, but it is excellent.

When I was a kid my parents said I could rent a horror movie for us to watch on Halloween, I was gonna choose NoES but pussied out and rented Galaxy Quest instead lmao

>blaming wes instead of the guy who literally wrote both scream and ikwydls
Retard doesn't even know who to be mad at.

I bet that DVD's done more traveling than most anons.

DO! It's everything I love about 70's horror.

I've posted it a few times

Will do. I definitely have it and I just checked it real quick to remind myself which lesbian vampire movie it was. I recall those beautiful puffies on brunette.

There's better lesbian vampire flicks for titties, but I just think it's an all round solid horror film.

I figured that's what your aim was. If you were rec'ing for tits, you would have said Female Vampire or Vampyros Lesbos.

Another favorite lesbian vampire movie here is "The Curse of Styria" (2014). It has some faults, but it's one of the most atmospheric movies I've ever seen. It was filmed in Hungary and they took full advantage of the almost mythic scenery.

DROP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND WATCH THIS

It is without a doubt the strangest movie I have ever seen tonally. I have no idea if it's suppose to be horror, comedy, or even a drama. It feels like some old timey sitcom yet everything is fucking weird and the characters treat it as normal. It has these horrific moments of horror with crazy music and then they immediately cut back something normal happening. Even the design of the house is strange. There will be scenes of a kid walking to his room or some shit all normal like and yet the hallways are eerie as shit for no reason due to the lighting and how it's shot. Who the fuck comes up with this type of shit? How does one even articulate what it's suppose to be or feel like when I can't even fathom what I'm seeing just by watching it. People often talk about the movie Freaked from 1993 as one of the most batshit crazy movies but this is way more unsettling and subtle with it's approach. I need other people to experience it just so they can understand what i went through. Pretty sure it's on youtube.

Attached: meet the hollowheads.jpg (1280x720, 127.53K)

Zombie nurse in Dead Pit is fuckin cute.

Attached: nurse whateverthefuck.png (806x651, 747.04K)

>Retard doesn't even know who to be mad at
No, retard. I blame Wes Craven since his entire catalog of films is complete utter shit. Nigga made like 2 decent flicks and everything else is trash.

Ha! Jess Franco! A man of taste and distinction! You also gotta include some Jean Rollins films in your lesbian bloodsucker marathon. That's mandatory.

Oh, and try to hunt up "The Girl Slaves of Margana LeFey".

Attached: Amityville Karen1.jpg (1019x1500, 197.59K)

There are few things I love as much as the overlap between horror, hairy pussies, and 70s sexploitation smut.

Attached: Amityville Karen2.png (2084x1161, 3.8M)

This. The "Summer" movies were always a cash grab spurred by the success of Scream. The only good thing about the first movie was Type-O-Negative's cover of Summer Breeze over the opening credits.

I finally came around to seeing that Chainsaw Scumfuck short film that people have been spamming, pretty funny. Wasn't aware Alex Chandon was the director.

He directed one of my past favorite British schlock films that had my favorite band in it at the time. Cradle of Fear, it's somehow free on youtube lmao. Very gory, cheesy special effects, but hot goth bitches and a good soundtrack. Long, but worth a watch if the diehards on this board have seen nearly everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=07yOrPD8iR0

are the oujia movies any good? In the mood for some demonic shit

Attached: BA2C98D7-6F75-45BC-B9ED-5317B01664DF.jpg (1057x1280, 1.07M)