Why is Ariel even liked? Her main traits are:

Why is Ariel even liked? Her main traits are:
>I DISOBEY MY FATHER
>I AM A BRAT TO EVERYONE
>I PUT EVERYONE IN DANGER
Unironically she is an awful moral example to children. This movie teaches girls in particular that disobeying your father gets you everything you want in life. You can see the progression of this film being hawked to little girls to Thirteen-style roasties coming of age in the 2000s.

For comparison, Belle sacrifices her freedom for her father's, Mulan tries to save her parents from Huns, Nala puts up with Scar's shit and tries to gather food, Pocahontas tries to stop two groups slaughtering each other, Esmeralda is kind of a whore but much nicer than the novel, Jasmine is rebellious but has loyalty to her kingdom and makes breadtube ethnic-cels seethe by existing. Ariel is just a shit role model. That's why dyed hair millennial roasties and didsneed adults of all races identify with her

Attached: 9zf1qv3h-1280.jpg (1280x720, 123.49K)

>it was never good

UNDA DA KNEE
UNDA DA KNEEEEE

The Little Mermaid is a great movie exactly because of this. As a kid you empathize with Ariel, but as an adult you realize she's a stupid whore. The movie is presented in such a way that you can draw your own conclusions.

she's little

how is she a stupid whore? she went to go marry a prince and they all had beautiful children.

She betrayed her father and her loyal animal friends to undergo an extremely sketchy quasi- medical procedure performed by an obviously evil grifter... Just for a shot at getting fucked by a guy of a different species she had caught a brief glimpse of. At the very least she was brazen and impulsive and kindy of whorey. Good movie though

and ursula also told her she would own her soul in advance and she did it anyway like a retard

This but grow up another 20 years and you'll realize that Ariel's ambition was right, but she used it foolishly

I'm ok with this. When little girls rebel good things happen. Really good things.

I was watching this right after the fall of communism, it was great - This and Aladdin
I've always seen old sailors with mermaid tattoos on their arm, always lives near or under the sea. Unda da sea ! hahah
I still watch it like every 2-3 years.
Yeah she doesn't listen to her parents and makes her own mistakes which she learns from. Back then that's how kids were, we weren't dumb zoomers who would comply with the perceived authority - we KNEW better.
Also the prince is the most badass prince ever in a Disney movie, this mofo rams a ruined ship into a chtulhulian monster of sorts
Great songs and voices.
I hate how after in Aladdin they just used the dodge tool in Photoshop to add shadows, that cheapens the movie so much for me.
That's what I'd do if I was Disney - I'd do a 2d movie so beautiful, so well done that would dethrone Akira from the top #1 ( in terms of quality of animation ofc now storywise )

will ariel have a black father in the new movie, are all mermaids black?

Don't be ridiculous, if he was black, he wouldn't stay around

It's funny to me. Im having too much fun with the incels crying over a princess movie. This is becoming more hilarious than the black panther seething

Attached: 0-05356.png (478x345, 28.26K)

She’s a cute white girl
That’s why

Don't care. Didn't ask.
I don't want niggers in movies. I don't want to see niggers. I don't want niggers in my country.
>b-but Ariel is a bad character!!!
So we need to put niggers everywhere? Is that what you are suggesting?
I think you're a faggot so we should replace you with a nigger.

You now realize that the moral of the story was the exact opposite in the original

>Why is Ariel even liked?
she has red hair
she is thin
she is cute
has cute feet
would probably let you lick her soles and suck her toes all day cause she has never ever felt that before, just imagining this situation of a total foot virgin there for your pleasure
it brings a tear to me eye

Attached: pepe-toast-1621899267065.png (709x708, 506.08K)

All Disney princesses are roastie power fantasies made to corrupt young western women and drive them towards degeneracy. Any Forums should never defend them.

In the original she never gets the prince and ends up killing herself. In any case it's probably the worst of the disney animated musicals of that era.

what's even happening in the trailer's comment section?

Attached: The Little Mermaid - Official Teaser Trailer.png (784x557, 64.35K)

Mentally ill normalfags trying to get on the next meme. People would make fun of Morbius by posting fake quotes in the comment section so now they all do it everywhere.

>he thinks anyone watched this for the plot and not for the visuals and catchy songs
>he doesn't realize that the moral of the story was that she shouldn't have disobeyed her father because it caused a huge shitstorm
You got filtered hard my dude.

She is not supposed to be an example of morality, its a tragic story where she does dumb shit and pays for it.

Normalfags trying to meme is one of the greatest cringe of our time.