Telling it like it is

Telling it like it is

Attached: ueyktmajqwn91.jpg (622x622, 44.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LJ7qXHjxj_0
youtu.be/gFDCHdKbKBY?t=50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jesus picture on the right is older than the one on the left

Jesus was a cab driver????????

Attached: 1662708637514558.jpg (600x911, 49.92K)

Jesus can be depicted in ethnicity, it does not matter. We draw him in our own image. What is important is his teachings and his sacrifice.

Attached: 1652226810165.jpg (741x612, 199K)

Jesus was a Nazarean, not a Pakistani.

That region was more white in the past than it is now. Educate yourself.

What source material? If they refer to the bible, there never was any physical description of Jesus, other than that he was a Jewish carpenter, which made people assume that he must have been muscular and have a pronounced nose.

Attached: 1529381717044.jpg (908x539, 71.19K)

Arabs aren't that Brown
He's not Indian

Jews aren’t white

Attached: casting.jpg (1732x2048, 1.04M)

>That region was more white in the past than it is now.
There's also a point to be made that Maria might actually have gotten nutted into by some Roman legionnaire, and that's why she made up the whole "virgin conception" bullshit.

Arabs were not abundant in the Levant until 6th/7th century anyway.

UNDAH DA KNEE

Attached: knee.png (1878x919, 316.09K)

There is description of Jesus, but in his divine form in Revelation. It's insane that everyone and their mother draws a WE WUZ version of him, but never the one that is actually told in scripture.

Legit, white niggas really did steal an entire race's religion lmao. It doesn't matter the era I guess. Appropriation for me but not for thee is the white slogan

Attached: Behind every pigskin a black influencer.jpg (849x7351, 1.27M)

>arabs not brown
Nigga even the mediterraneans you know of in Europe were BROWNER and genetically proven to be more neolithic in antiquity before getting bleached by slavic and germanic invasions, cope.

The entire Med region was white at the time.

>in his divine form in Revelation.
To be fair, that John guy must have been on quite some experimental drugs when he wrote that piece.

This is the oldest depiction of Jesus we have.
You have one of him as a indian that's older show it

Attached: 220px-Good_shepherd_02b_close.jpg (220x311, 35.81K)

In that case give me back my bike nigger

You've found me out. I hate black people.

Attached: 1651738581212.png (772x482, 402.85K)

Why did all these black artists sing in English?

>(((white)))

>an entire race's
Jamaicans are not the same ethnicity as African Americans, and they sure as hell have no shared cultural identity. To imply so is pretty insulting towards Jamaica.

Maybe these people say the Revelation description cannot be used because its from the point of a christian believer.

so it leaves, for historical Jesus, his record of his crucifixion as Jew. Still doesnt explain him to be an Arab

you're a lying cunt if you actually think those things were invented by black people

Who ever said it was about source materials?

Better start believing, not everyone is a drug addled nigger.

Disingenuous bullshit.

>source
>modernthinker.blogspot

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1280x2388, 1.01M)

White people made it better. If it wasn't for white people stealing rock, your black um would still be plucking on a banjo singing about the mississippi river instead of rapping about killing niggas for living on the street adjacent to yours

You cannot read the book of revelations and think that the author was of sound mind while writing it, user. No matter how hard you believe in that whole stuff, the source of it is anything but divine.

Based.

Cope cope cope cope. We know for a fact that Minoans, Mycenaens etc the very people whom Greeks came from were MORE neolithic than present day Greeks. Meaning they looked even more arab than the mediterraneans of today. Mediterraneans became lighter over time through mixing with neigbouring slavs and germanics. Past Meds would have been browner than today's Southern Italians kek

Both are figures in European culture so they should be depicted as europeans. Christ is depicted with the long hair because that was the way early Christian Kings looked.

thanks for announcing that you're coping beforehand

Wrong

Believe it or not, Romans mingling with the locals was not uncommon. Extramarital affairs were not uncommon. Rape even wasn't uncommon, as well as shame and being afraid of social stigmata and way worse consequences in case it came out.
Getting pregnant out of nowhere could mean a death sentence back in the day, under that ratarded tribal religion law system.

>We know for a fact that
Stopped reading there

>Christ is depicted with the long hair because that was the way early Christian Kings looked

Attached: 1653812988938.jpg (640x540, 149.16K)

Okay I'm done trolling. What the duck is even the point of these retarded threads. Is it just to sling insults at each other before a Jannie comes and deletes it? In that case fuck the person reading this.

>mfw Jews making Jesus out to be brown will undo thousands of years of propaganda that made him anglo-saxon
Good development. Only Americans & Anglos still worshipping a dead jew at that will be race traitors while the based ones return to the Gods of our ancestors. Never interrupt the enemy when they’re making a mistake.

Kek well said.

Basially "Yeah we're erasing your culture and history but JESUS THOUGH".

>Abrahamic religion
>European culture
???

I actually know some romani people, they are white as snow also "arab" is not a race. And for Tibetan monk you can blame china and feminism.

Attached: Khamoro_Roma_Festival_2007_Prague.jpg (600x400, 64.54K)

Black people literally stole from whites. Jazz came from big band and swing. I mean, even guitars themselves were stolen from whites by blacks.

Attached: 98BAF147-B3FE-4EFA-8B31-D051CFAF8FC5.jpg (221x293, 33.22K)

kek, you and many others here
only pretending to be some kind of pseudo-intellect in your criticisms of black people but really it's just a tribal thing

Even today Levant doesn't really look like left.

was the major religion of most of Europe in 4th century.
Seems a bit odd to say its not part of the culture lasting for 1700 yrs

Its called divine connection with the beatific. You are a moron who has only ever had a higher experience through drugs. The rest of us get it through communion with the one.

Levantines had blue eyes and red hair in genetic profiles. Cope harder darky kek

Why don't these people ever fucking bitch at the Japanese for making Buddha look Japanese when he was Indian?

Attached: BIg-Buddha-Kamakura-1200x868.jpg (1200x868, 240.25K)

Omega cope, it had soul but like everything white, you zapped any artistic merit out of it. And that's why you also killed it forever. The truth is, once blacks started leaving Rock forever in the 80s for hip hop and other genres, Rock died in the mainstream. It's soul left, it's creators left, and frankly whites just weren't able to keep it relevant.

Shame that, rock could have stayed like this
youtu.be/LJ7qXHjxj_0

But instead you turned it into this lmao
youtu.be/gFDCHdKbKBY?t=50

Fucking soulless whitoids, killed a whole genre from the mainstream. May they never touch the rest of the black genres

Because all of it is simply deflections from their bullshit.

>dying in childbirth was not uncommon therefore jesus died at birth
Brilliant inference user

Its based from the shroud of turin. At least read before talking.

Lmao what kind of cope is this

I don’t really have time to explain to you how it works, so just trust me

>social stigmata

Attached: 1657306289817.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

Attached: cronovizor.jpg (540x306, 19.23K)

But MJ is white, can't you see?

Rock wasn't even good until the blacks left. Lol.

only white people can be racist

>Its called divine connection with the beatific.
No, it's called getting high on mushrooms. Or, in your case, incense.

>And jesus was crucified on the post, after his 3 day ban he rose to shit up the catalog again

>posts a black person that literally hated being black and used his money to try and become white
OH NONONONONONONONO

Stop listening to Joe Rogan.

I believe you’re just upset that the best hiphop and jazz artists are also white

if you're in this thread and have to incessantly type out the word "cope" in order to feel less insecure about your beliefs you don't understand what the word means.

>therefore jesus died at birth
Only a Christian could spout shit like that and believe he's come up with some clever parallel.

Social stigmata in the form of stones being thrown at your head.

Attached: 1647977565592.png (580x596, 571.87K)

holy cope

cope

Stop listening to Roman novelists who died 1700 years ago.

>Getting pregnant out of nowhere could mean a death sentence back in the day
she was already married to joseph. he was clearly ok staying with mary and raising jesus. lying about their marriage being consummated would be much more logical than saying it was a miraculous birth

That's the exact inference you've made. It's common... Therefore it happened without any causality. You literally just called yourself a Christian

>holy cope
Which one? Francis or Benedict?

This

I don't get how we've become so uneducated that we can't seem to understand that levantine people weren't that brown and most medieval depictions of him are basically what a normal person from that region looked like. The ones where they try and make him extra dark/ugly are especially disingenuous. On top of that the whole "gotcha" argument is especially dumb because different culture depict Him as the region's majority race. So having a blonde haired, blue eyed jesus in northern europe is about as valid as having a korean jesus in korea.

Attached: ezgif-2-36318468d4.jpg (1080x1446, 241.1K)

Not taking a side on the Jesus thing, but. Buddha is definitely a false equivalence. There are multiple Buddhas, and uncountable reincarnations of him. Some of them could have been Japanese. Jesus himself is considered a Buddha by some.

>that pic
It's called having humility and respecting those who came before. There's nothing insidious going on here.