Movie about poor people acting like murderous shitheads and making everyone's lives worse

>movie about poor people acting like murderous shitheads and making everyone's lives worse
>reviewers: "You see, the rich family was just as bad as the poor one who murdered them (because they weren't nice enough to them). What Brilliant critique of capitalism!"

What the fuck?

Attached: parasite movie.jpg (1280x1600, 573.29K)

Youtube tier comment.

Bro it’s metaphor or something. Capitalism bad.

It's just a dark comedy about a family of poor scumbags and a family of rich idiots.

You're overthinking this.

>Weather is....LE RACIST!....and....CLASSIST!

Attached: EetnjZ6VoAAoHu8.jpg (583x501, 43.28K)

I love how everybody misses the central theme of the movie when it's so obvious: "KOREA BAD".

What are you faggots talking about? The movie is literally about how everyone, poor and rich, leeches off of each other in some way. It's called Parasite for fuck's sake,

Haven't been on this board for years and this is the first thing I see coming back. Now I remember why I left.
Fuck you

Yeah, but who is the bigger leecher?

Explain to me how the rich family "leeched" off anyone. Is it because they paid others for their labor? Because they weren't nice enough? How in the FUCK were they the same as the poor families?

Filtered by Boon Joon-Ho kino.

Attached: Sarah Gadon Boon JoonHo .jpg (1080x1704, 264.3K)

Ah yes the rich leech of the poor by....paying their salaries? Providing them with employment?....and ugh... disliking those with poor hygiene habits.

Any Forums refuses to discuss this movie..

The poor people were relentlessly greedy

More like wearing a baboon mask

Retarded movie rich people don't get there by being ignorant and gullible

>rich people bad!!!

Fuck this movie

I guess by having a retarded poor gimp in their basement that turned on their lights without their knowledge. Poor lower class people

A dumb bimbo wife doesn't have to be smart or savvy. The only way the husband bread winner may be gullible is from the driver, but there was really no reason to doubt the driver's story.

It's a comfy comedy until they discover that a schizo is living inside the walls
The rich family didn't do anything wrong

When I watched this i liked the rich family hated the poor one . Didn't know I was supposed to feel the contrary

Attached: 1a9.jpg (767x960, 199.92K)

This. Wonderfully scripted and perfectly paced movie. Idiots tearing their hair out trying to look for some hidden meaning.

You're not "supposed" to feel a certain way.