I'm excited for The Little Mermaid

I'm excited for The Little Mermaid

Attached: j0volwiqs9f81.jpg (640x799, 83.8K)

Why do her eyes look like they're running away from her nose?

Astoundingly ugly.

OH GOD....I'M GONNA....I'M GONNA.......

I am also excited for her, if you catch my drift.

shes a mermaid

Are you a 10 year old black girl?

Miguel from Cobra Kai season 6

Attached: gandalf against trannies and negroes.jpg (1341x754, 156.54K)

This. They're rare, but I've seen and enjoyed attractive black women. Nigriel is not one of them!

good lord... but her face

but her face

I take every racist thing I've said back.

She's not ugly, she's a weird ayy type type like Anya that some can appreciate. The problem is she's replacing a redheaded white fish girl and for some FUCKING reason they want to genocide redheads and I will not stand for it. I haven't seen a natural redhead is a mainstream movie in so long aside from Scarlett Witch I think I'm losing my sex drive.

Say something nice about her boyfriend.

Attached: 380ECCC5-6A0F-4D1D-B0D3-13C4CE330894.jpg (700x466, 63.48K)

You know maybe Disney does have a point, this thing does look more like a fish mutant than a human

Hey guys! I just watched the movie at an early screening and even though the actress is african american the movie was surprisingly good!

Too many niggers, America. Not healthy.

Funny, the comments about Anya were just like this when The Witch came out, and now everyone loves her

Attached: 09744774368.jpg (601x768, 103.77K)

Fetal alcohol syndrome nigger. Jews are parading this freak around as an insult to everyone. Might as well be shoving dog turds up to your face. I hate them

He lookin' ZESTY

this is the little mermaid we wanted

Attached: Velvet (320).webm (720x1280, 2.99M)

FINALLY little girls have a string-bikini model they can look up to and teach them how to take nude selfies!

Attached: 1659336652834259.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Black people are not as intelligent as others. Their skin is brown. They feel bad about this. other people realize this and feel bad about it. Pretend you don't understand this all you want.
Anya is still a pretty white girl despite looking like an alien. Black people are not attractive or loved. They destroy and regress and riot and need catering to more than any other race.

Imagine being against this

unironically disturbing
does she have some kind of skin condition?

Literally black fridge.

Most races are brown and not smart.

I prefer my ugly Asians flatchested but I will accept your offering

white roastie whores could NEVER!

What a disgusting looking creature. If you have to recast with black actresses, at the very least hire attractive ones.

Attached: puke.gif (320x205, 2.13M)

Funny how both have the eyes too apart.

*duh uh* *duh uh* *duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh DODODO*

Attached: TheWall.jpg (1000x671, 155.61K)

Thanks Pajeet, very cool!

Attached: littlenermaid.jpg (897x505, 42.25K)

looks like the nigger from black panther

>like anya
yes, but anya is attractive for an ayy. this bitch is not and looks like a fuckin toad.

Attached: file.png (618x459, 691.91K)

Is all I want to say to you

vomit?

Which iconic character was it that Anya played that was racially swapped to look completely different from the original just to serve some political pandering?

Thought so.

White bros...

Attached: file.png (800x420, 444.04K)

dance darkie

Eyes so far apart they look like they are scared of nose