Whale hates the Whale

Who does this tranny think he is?

Attached: 043F938B-A99F-4E78-8CCA-DD29BB4CE7DC.jpg (828x269, 104.21K)

>why yes I do spend my time on rotten tomatoes looking for opinions on films I disagree with
>why yes I do feel VERY happy if I can criticise how a person looks when they have a different opinion to me

Attached: 1651220509221.png (213x237, 18.04K)

She also hates white men.

Attached: 1567134838141.png (718x293, 44.52K)

>>why yes I do spend my time on rotten tomatoes looking for opinions on films I disagree with
>>why yes I do feel VERY happy if I can criticise how a person looks when they have a different opinion to me

Attached: 1660160409345119.jpg (640x853, 88.5K)

I look like this and say this :)

no need to beat yourself up brother

Why can’t she understand that it wasn’t made for her? And by “for her,” I mean for body-positive fatfucks?

What's worse spending your spare time making fun of others or spending your entire life to be made fun of?

Doreen didn't say that

>SJW Club
But of course.

This but unironically.

What do you have to do to earn Top Critic status?

So let me guess, all fat movie reviewers will hate this right no matter how good it is.

Be on a mainstream publication

snowflakes ;)

People with different views than my own are also unironically very ugly people.

So yes.

Respect your troll game. But you're just doing what he's doing. Worse even since he's not harassing the fatty herself. You're spending all day on the 5chins reading things you disagree with and are making fun of people you think are sad and lonely directly. Fatty will never have to see his hateful words.

>"Katie"
LOL!!!

I genuinely wonder if this poster is aware of the irony in his second point

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 642.72K)

Leftoids aren't capable of understanding irony, it's like that part of their brains doesn't work or something.