THAT WAS MY FIRST ASIAN

>THAT WAS MY FIRST ASIAN

Attached: first asian.png (1680x1050, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ukdevilz.com/watch/-77200510_456258860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comfy movie

Attached: dessert.webm (1412x600, 2.59M)

I liked the part where all the topless chicks fell onto the bed

you're right, that was a good part

Attached: boobie-vision goggles.jpg (240x193, 6.09K)

why are we supposed to hate bradley cooper's character? he literally did nothing wrong

he acted like a coon

The dolphin sound he made was extremely annoying.

he was a douche

I remember watching it in the theater with my dad and brother and my dad said at that scene "OKAY COME ON NOW" but I could tell he didn't care

I was in like 9th grade or something and my buddy and I were watching it in the theatre with two girls. was kind of awkward cuz u know how it be when ur that age

I don't remember any boobies in this.

I remember driving to the theater with my friend, and on the way, purposely swerving my car into a giant puddle and dousing a bunch of urban joggers in dirty water. Perfect opportunity and just couldnt resist. They got soaked so bad. Funnier than this chick flick.

there's a very short scene early on where they flash boobies

It had Diora Bard's perfect chest on display.

frog protip: supremely comfy commentary

there were indeed boobies, although there's a TV version or something where all the girls are just wearing bras in the scene

Because faggots here don't care about the local grub worm population.

Attached: 25846987209849234.jpg (1132x480, 29.12K)

MAH! MEATLOAF!

I don't know randomly tackling Vince Vaughn after the play was over for no reason, and then shooting him, and then cheating on his girlfriend constantly is pretty bad behavior

PHUCK!!!!

ukdevilz.com/watch/-77200510_456258860

there's the same scene on youtube that's completely PG interestingly

Reminder they were originally going to have Will Ferrell play Owen Wilson’s role