You will NEVER see a movie earn a moment as much as this again in your entire life

You will NEVER see a movie earn a moment as much as this again in your entire life.

Attached: 5famH.jpg (652x477, 40.58K)

I confess I almost cried when Captain USA held Thor's hammer for the first time.

Attached: 191.jpg (886x1179, 345.84K)

POR EL MUNDO

>"I knew it."
>(;_;)

Earned it with actual fan service then symbolically handed over the entire franchise to the nbombs like, "here, you can have this played out shit now."

its true it was peak popcorn cinema
maybe after the great reset, and we start all over again, they might make magic like this happen once again, I envy those future niggas

wow you comic book virgins are the worst

Faggot

You will NEVER be a woman

Did you leak out your nipples too

Arriba Mexico cabrones ayayayyyyyy.
Independence day today culeros, say something nice or you're a Puto.

Attached: images (41).jpg (468x305, 22.59K)

Mjolnir becomes gay.
Thanks taika cohen,

Npc detected. How's your Facebook going? Many likes this week?

I like Mexican food and Mexicans are usually pretty fun to be around if they're not trying to steal your money

>earn
Didn't earn shit you retarded manbaby. If anything everyone showing up knowing what's going on is one of the worst Deus exs in cinema taking away all the weight and tension the fight may have had before. Not mention how dumb every character acts everytime they get to the glove so Thanos can easily get to it faster and Tony has to sacrifice himself. It's like the ending was written first and they needed the characters to get to that specific end no matter how contrived and badly written it truly is. Fuck capeshitters

Attached: 166242035709620320.jpg (640x480, 35.71K)

>maybe after the great reset
When is this supposed to happen btw? I've been reading about this for years and I'm still waiting. Can someone give me a ballpark at least?

somewhere between 2030 or in two more weeks

I know you people like to shitpost like this but i legitimately teared up a bit when all the superheroes were coming out of the portals in the final battle. I am guessing this is how some people feel and react when they see something so majestic, like the grand canyon

>somewhere between 2030 or in two more weeks
Can anyone else give me a non-troll answer?

It will never happen. They think a "cultural pendulum" is swinging currently to the left which will later go hard right because of cope like Disney would cast a black woman as Arielle which is apparently left leaning and not at all a corporate very capitalisr stunt by Disney to manufacture outrage from both sides to advertise their dumb live action garbage. Hate the society we're living in.

Attached: 166317630278940434.jpg (1200x628, 93.35K)