Uh oh

uh oh

Attached: Capture.png (1285x616, 644.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trannies and redditors fuckin HATE this guy

Don't care that he's a typical jewish sexpest, but his videos became cringe when I found out that he almost always has some one with him, that he desperately attempts to keep out of frame of the camera at all costs. There's a couple videos out there where the person with him was also filming, and you can see the entire video from their perspective, and it's hilarious the lengths at he went to to hide their existence.

Why does it bother you? It doesn't really affect the video

that was his friend Johnny FD who just didn't want to be on youtube at the time you paranoid fag

for a 40+ yr old man he is charming and friendly. this makes others seethe.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST GO TO 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES AND HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN FOR MONEY
The whores in Russia and Mexico will fuck you for chump change. Literally $60 a puta will fuck you for a whole night. They enjoy it. youtube.com/watch?v=WeVWupFBkA8&feature=share&utm_source=EKLEiJECCKjOmKnC5IiRIQ

>the worst part is the hypocrisy

I miss Norm

bald fuck

It advertises the nature of the mind of the guy you are supposed to be enjoying so it can be off putting. If someone has raped a toddler with their own poop and you know that, it may be hard to talk to them or care for them.

I don't give a fuck about his sex life, what does that have to do with the video?

Attached: 1533376205785.jpg (552x378, 17.68K)

Alinchik is a 9/10 for me so he can't be that bad.

Why?

He talked about fucking legal-age women and using them as cumdumpsters. What's worse, he said that he loves to travel to shitholes and fuck nubile maidens there.

The idea of a white man exploiting his whiteness and heterosexuality by traveling to developing third world countries and paying for sex with pennies on the dollar while covering his expenses by filming and producing an entertaining YouTube travel series about his adventures infuriates them for some transsexual reason that I cannot grasp.

Predditors can go watch The Try Guys or something

Traveling with another person is akin to raping a child?

Thats hillarious coming from people who want to normalize pedophilia.

No, retard, but traveling with a child and raping them while you travel is a horrible thing to do. Leave the damn kids alone.

You sound like you have something to confess.