JOKER: FOLIE A DEUX Plot Details

The movie is set at Arkham Asylum. Lady Gaga’s Harley Quinn is the lead character and the entire film is told from her perspective. In her delusions, her life is a Hollywood musical in which she is the star. She views Arthur Fleck as a kindred spirit and idealizes him as her romantic pairing in the musical of her delusions.

indiewire.com/gallery/joker-2-plot-cast-release-date/

Attached: 1663212262157265.jpg (1280x720, 103.44K)

Should we be scared of femcel mass shooters in theaters on opening night?

Attached: 73FA2542-C3A1-4030-A8BA-0E9466038FC7.jpg (1201x1514, 428.09K)

A wop, a spic, and a kike walk into a sequel.

Confirmed that this will be Chud filtering incel interfering kino

Attached: LadyGaygay.jpg (750x951, 178.56K)

Kill yourself

>femcel mass shooters
Unlikely. Let me tell you anons something about women:

Attached: Eg_u6IxVgAA-9Sk.jpg (854x620, 54.59K)

Attached: 1381201182671.jpg (215x300, 44.08K)

I'm a chud and I find Lady Gaga very attractive for a jewish tranny.

something about women

>for a jewish tranny.
>jewish

She's italian she says that she is italian all the fuckin time

I'm wary of modern musicals but if Gaga is writing most of the music it could be good. I'm not a fan of her main hits but she is a good musician who can write memorable songs.

>Release a movie that taps into an audience unlike any other modern film
>Perfectly capture the growing alienation that young people feel from society, the the anger and angst, and the inevitable breaking point of our soulless lives
>Sequel starring pop singer puppet who puts on a phony persona to be quirky and tells everyone to vote for Joe Biden

How do you miss the mark so badly?

I know a jew when I see it.

What is it that makes me want to rape her butt so bad?

Attached: 13BB9144-8702-494C-931C-C7781AE9BEC8.jpg (1200x800, 113.71K)

>I know a jew when I see it.

Your prolly think everyone is a jew with your obvious low iq

>Harley Quinn AGAIN
Why does DC keep doing the same shit over and over again with different actors? Don't they have other characters to blow budget on? Why is it always Batman and Joker and Harley?

Plenty of jewtalians

There will be so much cringe when this comes out. Gaga fans dressed as HQ making tik toks to the songs from the movie and all the loser Joker fanboys will be wearing the suits and makeup again

She has that trashy used whore vibe that made Sasha Grey appealing to coomers in the late 2000's.

I’m hoping this is one of those sequels that’s a straight up parody of the original like TCM 2. I’d be too based of a move to pull off today though

Joker was the worst depiction of The Joker I have ever seen. I liked the movie, but having it tied to the DC universe made no sense. While I'm here, Heath Ledger's Joker wasn't very true to the character either. He's iconic, his performance was great, but again, had nearly nothing to do with the character.