Cringecore conservative comedy is so based

cringecore conservative comedy is so based

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-14_21-28-28.png (1431x1049, 1018.64K)

this isn't even funny like trevor noah

>ben shapiro
i really wish if race war actually happened they were targeted first by black and latino

imagine caring about the flavor of your goyslop

Babylon Bee humor is like kind of shit someone's grandpa forwards from his hotmail account

niggers and latinx' are too stupid to differentiate kikes from whites.

It is funny.

Minorities are too dumb to get redpilled about jews
They don't have to care or even use their brains, they love the stupid little prizes at the expense of the nation.
Jews won. It's over west bros. I wish it didn't go this way, but we're in the bad ending and we can't fix it.

Attached: dgkjt4bflki81.jpg (753x707, 72.62K)

>Babylon Bee humor is like kind of shit that unironically gets me triggered and pissy.

The Babylon Bee guys are pretty funny

Attached: images - 2022-09-15T004048.359.jpg (736x417, 40.44K)

That's funny.

Post shit you think is funny, you commie faggot

You are funny.

that's a complement

Benny Boy should actually do it. He'd be safe because of parody laws, right?

that's not funny

Yes.
Best case of "funny because it's true"

Attached: IMG_20220915_004437.jpg (508x592, 82.26K)

>cringe
>boomer
These are always the self-defense words Leftshits go to when they see non-Leftshits making comedic entertainment or entertainment in general and start getting nervous that it might influence the prole's thinking.

Daily Wire is the most try hard company

No, minorities don't care about wypipo scapegoats. We don't care about your mythologies about them being the big bad. About you trying to put everything on them to excuse yourselves. No nigga YOU will always be our target. And you will NEVER pin your atrocities on Jews we will NEVER listen to you. Seethe

Babylon Bee is fucking horrible. You're the same kind of retard that probably told me that Gutfeld was good and I watched 5 minutes of it and turned it off.

That's literally what he said stupid. You will destroy society. We know. What you don't realize is it will suck for you too. We will all end up slaves in the future with technology unless you're a global elite

>wypipo
Go back.