Why are you guys losing interest in South korea?

It's obvious. here even if you make threads about South Korea, you can't get attention. the treads go disappear without any reply or just one or two boring replies.
What's going on!! where is your passion to South Korea gone!!

Attached: 2589663.jpg (1080x1620, 204.41K)

dude what if squid game took place in britain it would be called quid games lmao

the last korea show I tried watching was that autistic attorney girl which got boring for me after the first episode

never had any interest to begin with

it's funny i'm just taking a break from reading a phd dissertation about kdramas. But as for why korea threads die, they're pretty pointless here. All you get is a few people posting their favorites, there's much better discussion elsewhere. Even when Squid Game was going most of the threads were people arguing about the games and japan vs korea.

>where is your passion to South Korea gone!!
I don't think Any Forums ever cared much about South Korean movies.
Which is quite sad because they make some really amazing kino.

south korea doesn't target male consumers (most of Any Forums, female are very rare on Any Forums)

japanese anime and manga target male consumers, so japanese anime and manga are popular on Any Forums

there will be much better responses if you post south korean entertainment in female oriented forums

for me its their women

Kdramas are as good as animes now

I don't discuss my actual interests on the internet lest they be insulted or co-opted.

>south korea doesn't target male consumers
I like the Joseon period stuff. It's much better than almost any period media America makes. The sets, costumes, colour, lighting are on point and they don't seem to make people act like modern people too much.

Korean women have the best pubic hair on the planet.

Attached: 3453563322.jpg (350x350, 28.55K)

Woah really?

I see through your manipulation.

For me, it's because their TV is fucking atrocious, like as bad as modern anime. And their cinema renaissance boom is well and truly over.
lol, yeah, actually you're right. My point exactly.

Create better threads?

sadly 90% of k dramas are for girls nowdays
the last good one i watched was "when i was the most beautiful" and lots of people hated it because the majority of people watching k dramas are little girls

This butthurt Jap is posting this shit everywhere.

>South Korea is not interesting... JAPAN IS BEST!

South Korea is just the contrarians Japan.

the clothes are always spotless clean and the actors beard incredibly well trimmed

even the slaves

stop calling it "south" korea, that's a diplomatic term
to koreans, there is only korea and "the north"

Attached: 1534182075976.webm (374x700, 1.93M)