Why are there so few films about American folklore?

Why are there so few films about American folklore?

Attached: johnny appleseed.jpg (470x470, 75.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_of_the_United_States
youtu.be/GEtajI8Tmsw
foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/31/chinese-communist-party-money-us-institutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>american culture

american culture ended somewhere in the 30's to be replaced by modern globalist entertainment

That's the only culture that exists, wearing wooden shoes, sitting in really hot cuckshed or being a manlet in tard hat doing tingtong noises is not a culture.
Not seethe at me in my language.

a man with a pot on his head picking apples and planting the seeds, that sounds more kino than the past 5 movies to win the oscars

He was our American Dionysus

there aren't many films about 'folklore' in general. Plus, most of our folklore from Europe didn't end once our ancestors reached these shores so cinderella, snow white all the grimm stuff carried over.
anyways there's plenty of films about the founding fathers.
good ones.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folklore_of_the_United_States
but ever since china funded higher ed departments started overdoing the 'let's point out flaws in the system' shit, people see America and it's common myths that unite us all as 'cringe' and are shuffled off down a funnel to prefer 'exotic' stuff to make mass immigration (lower wages, union busting) more palatable
youtu.be/GEtajI8Tmsw

Attached: 28_Cuckoos_Nest_028.jpeg.jpg (500x314, 35.16K)

I’d kill for a good John Henry adaptation. It’s got one of the strongest metaphors of all the folk tales. A Johnny Appleseed movie would be cool, too, but one that actually focused on the man and his beliefs.

>china funded higher ed departments
foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/31/chinese-communist-party-money-us-institutions/

Attached: Control the Media and Reviewers Well Puffed Bavarian Illuminati PsyOps Tactics_memetic Warfare Is As Old As The Hills.png (932x250, 37.61K)

>"my language"
no such thing UKuck

Johnny appleseed, Paul Bunyan, John Henry, all kino.

You could do a really cool action/fantasy story with Pecos Bill. The trick is not making him the MC. You make the MC a greenhorn that thinks he’s just full of shit, a la Baron Munchausen.

if it was 1950 America would be capable of accepting these stories. as things are, the nation is too goyslopped, retarded, and disgusting to take them seriously without hissing and mocking them, even as childrens stories

Attached: blm.jpg (803x899, 105.53K)

It'll just end up looking like a weird hybrid of capeshit and Western. No one's taking a chance after Disney's Lone Ranger and WB's Jonah Hex failed

Not if you get the right guys to write/direct it, and those guys are the Coen brothers.

How soon we forget

Attached: images.jpg (960x1440, 345.78K)

Jonathan Chapman was a real person.

Get it while its hot suuuuuuweeeeeee!

Attached: Goyslop Nutrition Facts.jpg (1051x1952, 557.7K)

The only people who say this are self-hating Americans that think culture is wearing exotic outfits and having alternative tastes

johnny appleseed, certified american retard.

I like it, user. Well done. Saved.

Attached: 13876250_1622299501433644_3975377068256351279_n.jpg (278x182, 10.33K)