Why dont you just kill yourself, user?

Why dont you just kill yourself, user?

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 6.16K)

Why was telling Walt to kill himself such a running theme?

Go shoplift something purple Marie

why was she so hoighty toighty about walt being heisenberg when she was already a criminal? series would've been better if she was in on walt's scheme instead of skyler.

>stealing some shoes is the same as making meth and murdering people

Honestly don't think Marie gives a shit about Walt making meth it's the fact that he lied to Hank this whole time and the second Hank reveals who Heisenberg is he's done as a narc

why do you let demons use your mouth as a trumpet?

to be fair hank and his dumb wageslave pride is the one that destroyed their family, not walt.

This. Walt was out of the game and had months to live at best, going after him served literally no purpose. If Hank had just let it the fuck go they all would have been fine.

Based and correct

Can I get a hand job first?

it's harder than it looks, all sorts of horrible shit can happen if you fuck it up

It's not difficult. Take a ton of aspirin first then shoot yourself.

it's all fun and games until your instinct kicks in at the last second and you blow your face off and survive

Then don't point it at your head. Shortbarrel shotgun to the chest. It'll be like turning off the tv.

there's a good chance of survival if you miss the heart and it would not be instant but a long cold torture even if you didn't miss it

A point blank 00 buck to the chest missing your heart would still cause severe bleeding and you'd pass out from the shock. The aspirin ensures you bleed out quicker and EMTs can't stop the bleeding.

>pass out from the shock
yeah after a couple of minutes
after having the experience of a bad trip on lsd I'm sure those minutes can and would feel like days and they could still save you

I tried and failed at that too kek. My life has literally been one failure after another.

>series would've been better if she was in on walt's scheme instead of skyler.
This is where it seemed like it was going to go, it was like they chickened out though.
I unironically thought (early on, obviously) they were going to have an affair because both their marriages were doing badly (moreso Walt's) and that she was going to be some sort of significant factor in him going beyond his initial goal, because they kept playing her up as intelligent and scheming and thrill seeking (only to later torpedo all of that and have her be an idiot just having a midlife crisis or whatever).

>a ton of aspirin
That's not going to induce analgesia, it's just going to annihilate your liver and give you horrific ringing in your ears

The point isn't to reduce pain but to thin your blood out so EMS can't stabilize you.

>The aspirin ensures you bleed out quicker
Ah I see, your initial suggestion was to prevent coagulation but that's like really negligible with a gunshot

All the Gilliganverse females are massive hypocritical cunts
>Skyler: Condescending and cheats on her husband, cries foul when the tables are turned
>Marie: Shoplifter, but my husband is DEA so its ok
>Jane: Accuses Walt of manipulating Jesse, but does the same and hooks him up on Heroin
>Cheryl Hamlin: Go live in the cuckshed Howard, fuck your coffee. Boo Hoo my Husband's reputation is tarnished
>Kim: I really want to ruin this guy's life! Boo hoo, WE are evil together

Don't wanna