Wokeshit drops

>wokeshit drops
>critics fawn over it because they don't want to seem racist
>average viewers shit on it because the show is shit and the average viewer doesn't have their career on the line over a review
many such cases. Sad!

Attached: Screen Crop Pro - Screen Capture Pro - Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 16-48-42 She-Hulk Attorney at Law.png (1256x746, 295.04K)

retard

it's cause they only watched the free trial version

SO much woke shit is flopping recently. Is this truly the beginning of the end for these fuckers?

So is this one of those 'I was merely pretending to be retarded' things?

>screen capture pro
lmao dumbass boomer

>too broke to pay for the full version
If you do the yearly subscription for the Screen Editor Pro package you'll save about 7 bucks per month. I only have to pay $149.99 per year (not including tax)

Underrated

No. They obviously don't care about the money anymore.

Most critics have shit taste and judge movies or shows by how much they agree with its message. It's entirely possible that they really think they liked it.

>Chud ignores review bombings again

I've been liking the Screen Capture Pro threads you've been making the past few days. I hope you keep doing it. It's fun seeing the spergs pop up.

>Screen Capture Pro
What the fuck? Do you not have Snipping Tool?

Holy shit my sides, this shit is retarded as hell, but have me a chuckle.

Attached: 1657822721551.jpg (460x462, 44.72K)

I'm not OP but I don't know how to use Snipping Tool.
I just press Print Screen and then crop out the image in MS Paint.

does your computer not have a print screen button? Modern laptops should come with it

what chinese spyware did you download that watermarks your screenshots like this? even the shitty ones only put a little logo in the corner. seriously bro you may want to wipe your computer asap before Xi Yu Pi sends you blackmail material and extorts your ass for tens of thousands of dollars

That narrative is played out. Get another one

you forgot to turn off the adblocker

Might as well say an army is getting stronger because they stopped caring about eating food.

>screen capture pro

Attached: pepe_bruh.png (1228x1150, 188.37K)

protip, you can hit windows + shift + s to select a region to screenshot

2 words for ya OP.

Greenshot