kino for this feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=d5xqCEHzMKQ

Attached: same.png (768x301, 294.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>femcels don't exis-

dumb bitch. 15 minutes of complaining, no wonder anyone is her friend

how the fuck do you end up lonely as a girl? I mean she's not that good looking but still enough not to become a social outcast, and she doesn't sound severely autistic
what is wrong with zoomers? just go out, touch grass you dumb bitch

how many dms from men do you think she got after that?

she could download tinder and have sex in 5 minutes

She's likely getting railed right now

Lol influencers don't deserve any friends.

I feel bad for her but the fact you posted this proves it's just a choice

>woman is sad
>everyone pays attention and offers solution to the problem

>man is sad
>"lol toughen up faggot"

This is why men have been to the moon and women havent

Knew a girl in high school who was about a 5/10, bad face but good enough body. Anyways she literally had one single friend who was some homo. She was about the nastiest person you could ever possibly meet, extremely rude, would take any comment towards her as extreme criticism, would start to yell and get angry for idiotic reasons, etc.. just an awful awful person. Even the teachers didn't like her and one of them asked her counselor to transfer her to another class

If she has no girlfriends then that's pretty sad, though more than likely her own doing. But, she could easily go down to the Walmart and make like 20 guy friends in one visit. She has no reason to cry.

I have zero sympathy for this bitch.. If this was a guy who made this video it would be full of comments calling him an incel and how he's not entitled to attention.

Plenty of guys feel like this girl but because society says it's not ok for guys to feel lonely they tell no one because they know they will get sympathy from no one.

all would be out of lust and there's no way to filter the genuine ones unless you respond to everything, not to mention she's talking about actual real world friendships, not terminally online creeps
and the average incel could go pay a prostitute and lose his virginity whenever he wants to, yet they still exist

I haven't left my house in 9 months.

Attached: 1644091434191.png (1013x1072, 502.92K)

Having never done tinder, where do you need to be lookswise on a 1-10 to actually land decent pussy?

couldn't she be friends with that man's arm

Attached: 1663171824450658.jpg (576x320, 11.23K)

Seriously? Well I'm off to draw a hot bath with a plugged in toaster.

Her arm is huge!

Nope, everyone in the comments is jerking this dude off
youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA

based men

>and the average incel could go pay a prostitute and lose his virginity whenever he wants to
not in america thanks to feminists
they don’t want incels to lose their virginity

no they aren't

Bitch please. I live out of my car. Don't bitch to me about your problems

it is extremely easy for a woman to make friendships, with either sex

user is exaggerating but also kind of not. if you're under a 9 you'll be expected to do the whole song and dance before you maybe get laid. anything under a 6 and there's no point in even downloading it.

even if she was a dude the comments would still be positive, people aren't really actively trying to be mean online anymore.
but you can be sure in real life they wouldn't attempt to do anything about it.
I mean she's not a freak, she looks okay and is well spoken, so I can only assume that her being alone is due to having a shit personality, people like her come with a huge baggage and not everyone is willing to sift through it.

I haven`t left my house since 2015, i buy everything from mobile apps. 150kg btw

>this man has the most courage, kindness, and spirit I have ever seen in a man in a while. best wishes and thank you
Tough crowd!

Women are incapable of having true friendships with other women.

nta but I literally just had a whore suck my cock on my commute back from work, stop with this bullshit, unless you live in Afghanistan you have no reason to be a virgin.

anyway prostitution is illegal in america

I've been banned for years after posting the 14 words as a joke in my profile. How bad has it gotten? It was pretty good in 2014, but that was ages ago

>femcels don't exis-
the term incel was made by a woman talking about herself. "femcel" just sounds retarded.

Legal in Nevada.

>Women are incapable of having true friendships with other women.
more like with other men, almost every dude that is friends with a girl is either orbiting her or is gay.

t

this girl should be wifed/impregnated immediately and surely there is a quality man who would do it but our society is more interested in pushing her through the university machine for no good reason even though its destroying her. fathers should find good husbands for their daughters

well.. I hope she's OK and can find a friend. girl if you are reading I suggest you get off social media and I suggest just literally throwing yourself out there to people.. go to a movie alone go to a bar do some stuff alone that you like.. put yourself out there a lot.. it'll happen.

or maybe this is what gen z is like?

t. 33 years old, arguably functional male still love Any Forums though. check em?

Attached: jeribased.jpg (750x856, 96.62K)

she has a tattoo underneath her arm, she's obviously not going to be your tradcath waifu

t

Suppress those bad thoughts bud. Nothing bad happens when you stay silent forever.
marriage story orblue valentine for the feeling inside and or long, lonely, solitary movies, like Blade Runner 2049

If he just practiced better grooming and dressed better and got rid of the goofy ass haircut he's not that bad.

>kino for this feel?
un homme qui dort

Attached: fvO9m.png (608x448, 260.98K)

doesn't change my point