How did Felicia Day come to represent millennial geek culture? I don't get it

How did Felicia Day come to represent millennial geek culture? I don't get it.

Attached: 20220914_195749.png (500x600, 423.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J9Jbz4c_WKA
youtube.com/watch?v=xECiEobRhKM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All you need to do back then was to simply namedrop some video games and comic books.

camel bitch

Portlandia did a skit that really encapsulated the fake nerd shit.
youtu.be/J9Jbz4c_WKA

literally just be a female girl in a nerd space and the nerds drop their dicks and fall to their knees in front of you to suck yours

One of the most tryhard Any Forums memes of the last 15 years is pretending you wouldn't impregnate falicia day.

Yeah sure she's insufferable. Name any woman who isn't.

You don’t remember the show she did about WoW? that put her in the nerd spotlight

youtube.com/watch?v=xECiEobRhKM

dirty rat face skank

It was called "the guild" which was a rip off a normie show called "The League" and it was about a groupnof friends in a fantasy football league.

She's married to an ancient dude in the industry who used his influence to get her roles. I always assumed he died and that's why we don't see her anymore but I haven't bothered to look into her in ages.

Right place, right time. She managed to hop on a change in culture just as it happened. Before she came into popularity, being a geek/nerd was still something people were ashamed of. But the late 2000's and early 2010's saw that done away with and gentrified the idea of geekynses with the advent of the MCU and Game of Thrones, The Big Bazinga Boy etc. It's very much what happened to the hippies, the punks, grunge, or any counterculture movement. It just became culture because normal people thought it was cool to be a reject. That's where we are today. It's "cool" to play D&D and like heckin' science, even if the D&D is scripted beforehand, and the science is printed on a t-shirt. But, even that's fading from the zeitgeist, like all cultural phenomena, and like Felicia Day herself, someday it'll all just be a distant memory that old people and teenagers wish was still true.

the guild came out in 2007, the league came out in 2009. but that’s not relevant to answering OPs question about why she’s a nerd icon

Attached: 1549683807757.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

this

>in the industry
Ah the ancient industry of Texas piano teachers.

It would be more impressive if any of you morons knew anything about what you are spouting. Felicia Day married her 70 year old piano teacher. Who definitely got her into the university of Texas art a program, but had no influence in Hollywood.

Fred Amristen's entire career is based around someone calling him a poser at a punk show.

Isn't that the fat dude from linus tech tips?

Googling says she isn't married and is in fact a single mom, and that she was dating the captain from Firefly briefly in 2020.

>it's yours user!

Attached: felicia-day-b63d7e1d176d4e0bbd59c837f2e00c4e.jpg (952x1181, 223.54K)

6/10 looks so it's believable she suffers the treatment of a 4/10 girl and nerd faggots who played WoW felt like they could save her.

>nerd icon
she's a "nerd icon" the same way that star trek wesley basedfag is. there's some obvious nepotism shit going on where these people all hang out in the same crowds and bring each other on to gigs

Google "one ambulance sandy hook"

she was on supernatural and that boosted her con cred

If your just gonna drop bombs without elaborating like I am supposed to just assume your right because of a vacuum of any information or context at all then fuck you.