Tonight Show about to be cancelled

>Tonight Show about to be cancelled
>People barely even remember Conan exists
>Leno's Garage has millions of subscribers and millions of views per episode

How does he do it?

Attached: Jay-Leno-s-Garage.jpg (1264x711, 258.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3X8DtxYt8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tonight Show about to be cancelled
Please be true, fuck late night

Imagine if they brought him back to host The Tonight Show again

youtube > network

In Jay Leno's Garage he talks about something interesting to a lot of people that he's passionate about, unlike late night show which is annoying soibois reading a script that no one wants to hear.

I just thought he was a rich boomer who liked cars. It blew me away to find out Leno used to host a late night talk show. Do many people today know this? I don't really get who watched that stuff, though. I looked up some old clips and it's p cringe. Did people used to laugh at that?

He's passionate, knowledgeable, and likable. It's a great youtube channel.

Remember when Jay Leno was Persona non grata and everybody was on that dumbass Team Coco train (with Howard Stern leading the charge). Now years later, Leno is beloved once again while Stern and Conan are despised.

How did he beat them?

Attached: intro-1663173099.png (780x438, 492.7K)

Hes got sovl

YouTube is run by an incompetent Jewess hellbent on destroying what makes the platform worth using at all

This show is fantastic, fuck team coco

youtube.com/watch?v=B3X8DtxYt8I

I think a lot of it is due to him not responding to all the shit that his contemporaries talked about him. He took the high road and just did his thing without bad mouthing anyone. His maturity won. Their childishness lost.

>viewbots good when it supports my argument
you guys are pathetic

Pretty based way to handle it

Conan killed his dignity by trying to shill Haiti as some magical place.

Stern has always been a sniveling big nosed rat.

>the episode with Tim Allen whose blindfolded and can guess the cars just by the sound

Pretty kino.

Doug Walker did the same with Change the Channel and he was better off for it.

This

Yep. I still like Conan, but what made his show great way back when were his team of writers and that nobody at the network was paying attention. He had lost his mojo long before getting the Tonight Show, and the audience he attracted no longer watched late night TV by the 2010's. He became even more irrelevant as late night TV became this weird liberal version of morning television. He probably would have been better off if he had stayed in his lane at NBC. He was never going to get Leno's numbers.

Leno is a far better speaker than he is an interviewer. That was why people hated him on the Tonight Show. Because he couldn't interview for shit. The difference now is that he's spending most of his time yammering his jaw about something he feels passionate about instead of pretending to give a shit about some celebrity prick trying to plug their movie.

fucking put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
And no, faggot, do not aim up. You deserve all of the pain

Michael Mann Interview Soon or Adam Driver in his Ferrari movie.