MFW Mom takes away the Goyslop

MFW Mom takes away the Goyslop
youtu.be/oyVzcnfngqQ

Attached: 1663196991148941.jpg (827x1164, 130.94K)

that dark skin

BBC BLACK BVLL

you want to suck off a 12yo?

It would have been funnier if it were a spoiled white kid. Where's the fun if it's just typical behavior?

a 12 year old did that alone? Little fucker has energy

Jesus christ

based. Nobody takes away my hard earned tendies

Umm it's not the breed it's the owner

fake and gay

Did he have a fucking sledgehammer? Jesus, that damage.

>goes through every room in the house, utterly destroyed
>goes to her bedroom
>fucking mess, dirty clothes and mess everywhere
>"oh nah he didn't do anything in here."

KEK

Attached: 1604452061281.png (243x208, 8.07K)

lol

Attached: bruh.jpg (905x731, 85.87K)

It's just stuff. You can replace it. If someone smashed literally everything I own I wouldn't blubber like a little baby because I'm a big strong man.

lol, if you look, closely, you can see he is being very efficient. Seems like he had a hammer or something, and was pretty much only swinging it once at all the mirrors and everything else. This was not a blind chimpout. this was a cold calculated total destruction campaign

Would insurance cover the damage done by a resident?

yes if you press charges. it is vandalism.

I think it's more that she's realizing her son will never be normal or functional, that she's feeling immense guilt like she's a failure of a parent, dreading that her child will grow up to be almost as bad as a Any Forumsposter.

What would you do?

any update on what happened to the kid?

put him in military school and let him do that to some towelheads cave next time

I'm sure his father will give him a good spanking.

If a parent took away my phone when I was twelve? Stomp up the stairs, slam my bedroom door and sulk for a few hours. If my kid destroyed my house as a result of me taking away their phone? Adoption.

kill him and claim self-defence during his psychotic rampage

Its ok im sure his dad will set him right

single mother moment

not be a nigger

Yeah, but how did he pushover the fucking fridge?

>military school
lol, wont work. The only thing military school teaches how to keep up appearances, make connections and roll like mafia, and not get caught doing illegal shit. T. did 2 years

>Adoption.
KEK, this future rocket scientist needs Juvie until he's an adult. and just become a ward of the state. There is no saving this niglet. Stop trying to pass the problem off to someone else

Restraining order.
Little faggot wants to chimp out, he can live in the jungle.