Any Forums BTFOed

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 10.15.07 PM.png (1128x1514, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@zappithustra/video/7142865443638758662
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tiktok.com/@zappithustra/video/7142865443638758662

>lefty wall of text meme

tldr

I hope the west sinks.

>the mermaid is a tranny who wants to be a woman
damn that's a big stretch

OH LAWD DAT TRIDENT
DAT TRIDENT OF POWAH

>a jew argued if hans was gay in some old journals
now lefties make him officially gay and the maermaid a tranny, because in their brain everything is ME ME ME, and if it has melanin is WE WE WE WUZ
god I want hunting season so bad

Attached: 1648245042670.jpg (680x537, 102.87K)

Strange how every classic Western story was secretly an allegory for homosexuality, transgenderism and/or multiculturalism. What a coincidence!

Seethe and keep defending tranny fiction, faggots

Attached: D60iKqYUcAEVOum.jpg (750x977, 146.14K)

>Rictor Norton theorizes
>theorizes
cope and seethe faggot

That's not true. He wrote it to be published, not as a wedding present and he only talked about improving the ending of 'Undine' which was the basis for the fairytale.

Rictor's PhD is just in vaguely interpreting homosexuality in any old literature.

Attached: 1642770256823.png (500x286, 149.94K)

woah this meme means the left CAN meme! they’ve done it!

the tranny only sees things through their distorted and disturbingly mentally ill lense. they are incapable of seeing things objectively

The original movie is not faithful to the story. The new movie is a remake of the original and being judged by that metric.

AND WE JUST DISCOVERED IT!!!
WE'RE SO ENLIGHTENED

posting reddit shit here should be a motive to be banned at least from a month because those threads are always baits

Oi vay

it’s not weird or strange just shut up chud just shut the fuck up

I can't wait for the day when someone doxes every redditor and I show up to each of their houses and brain them with a crowbar

The one on the left is not funny and is a waste of time to read, as the writer is a reddit faggot high off his own farts.

The one on the right is funny, it takes one second to read and understand and the writer does not take himself too seriously.

See the difference? This is why you leftshits have no friends and just sit in your rooms moderating reddit until it's time to walk the dogs.