UH MEN BROS?

UH MEN BROS?

Attached: 1643076985865.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

Is this wheel of time?

MOIDS BTFO

Womenchads... I kneel

androsisters... this is the end for us

You see, the bab-y inside her gave her the strength of a woman and man combined.

Menbros...
How do we cope and sneed tonight?

Male dudes?!

Attached: 1660856934279484.webm (1920x804, 2.93M)

Women have to live out fantasies like this because they are unable to cope with the reality of being physically weaker than men.

I can bet you some male feminist came up with this bullshit.

If a woman did this to me I would probably murder her then rape her.

This, male redditors like the warrior woman trope more than actual women do.

This is really bad acting. The dude winds up going for a low to the right swing and decides to go overhead to the left as she continued down and to the right.

Attached: huh.gif (480x474, 2.89M)

Did you not know that the showrunner is gay and wrote an entire episode about this straight white guy who killed himself rather than get double teamed by the showrunners irl boyfriend and a black guy while an Indian chick watches? The big bad is defeated because the chosen one respects a woman's autonomy

The worst thing about this scene was the mountain of redditors saying it was the best action scene since John wick

Tolkien wrote some stronk women roles

wot

Attached: image_2022-09-15_035330563.png (800x587, 688.91K)

Yep, preggo power

There's a group of anti magic religious... cops, they are as diverse as every other group in every other scene, but at one point two of the main characters have to run away from them, they're both some kinda brown, the soldiers are stopped by a group of multi ethnic hippies linking arms so all the soldiers pull out their nightsticks and start beating the shit out of them, but only white soldiers participate

How does she have the strength to pull him? He's in full suit armor and males have like 20x the strength, it would be a tug at most.

Was Paul Dano anywhere in evidence?

Top kek

More like Wheel of Trash. Both the books and the show