Could you give a compelling one-hour oral presentation on your favorite film without prior preparation?

Could you give a compelling one-hour oral presentation on your favorite film without prior preparation?

Attached: 1559867981581.jpg (1360x2040, 636.37K)

Repent

Attached: 1658117312432170.gif (750x1000, 482.78K)

is that moot as a girl

>click on the image
>feel guilty, bang out the 20
>sit back at desk
>click on the image

With not even a structure to follow? Not unless youre someone like Spielberg or Coppola sperging about Kurosawa

>With not even a structure to follow?
Real rhetors improvise structure.

Who is this semon demon?

I could easily talk about gattaca for an hour but I am also a geneticist so not hard

I can do an hour on how Apocalypse Now Redux fucking sucks and ruins the movie. It'll be easy because Redux makes it super episodic, like Full Metal Jacket, and I can explain why Full Metal Jacket fucking sucks too.

Didn't that cut add back in all that based French stuff?

i'd give her an one-hour oral penetration if you know what i mean

I kept clicking on it, and have to do 240.

It depends on whether there are niggers in the crowd or not.

Attached: 9FF1DF81-7D2D-4EC8-B52C-5ECB914F5A2E.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

Easily, i`ve been a film teacher before. I`ve even attempted to educate some of you here with little to no success. It`s taken me quite some time to understand how to communicate with the twitter generation...

not sure if bait, but this more or less summarizes the problem. there is no objectivity to what is compelling - you're at the mercy of your audience, just like the movie you're jacking off about for a fucking hour

Yes

Are you kidding me? I give the hoes a speech about my favorite star trek episode whenever i'm at the function. I show the hoes my 40k collection when I bring them home.

Attached: 1657308105318 (1).jpg (750x468, 85.98K)

>hon hon hon le america is le bad
>plus a scene stolen from All Quiet On The Western Front
>ruins the pacing, the various encounters have been getting darker and crazier, and suddenly there's this bullshit
Fuck off

if you have the movie playing behind me and I can stop at specific moments, yes I could easily talk about There Will Be Blood for an hour and make it compelling

Without talking about how it was based on real history?

>compelling
No

>one-hour
Certainly. I could talk about The Thing for an hour easily. I imagine I would be paraphrasing a lot of Rob Ager's points and shitting on the 2011 movie though.

Maybe if I veered into Napoleonic era military autism/cultural norms/customs.

Attached: the-duellists-harvey-keitel-1108x0-c-default.jpg (1108x831, 169.64K)

I could talk about the Bank Scene alone for one hour.

I could talk about the plane scene alone for one hour.

Attached: plane.jpg (780x438, 119.59K)

Do I get to bring friends? To your lecture, that is.