The charges officer?

the charges officer?

Attached: Busta1[1].jpg (2636x2256, 535.45K)

Why do men simp for these crazy bitches?

What did MissAlice do?

you can literally write to her in jail right now and she WILL read it and she IS extremely horny. what is your excuse?

Milk

Literally stealing my heart

Who is this Paul Dano looking bitch?

remorselessly murdering a little girl in cold blood

So, like every Chinese or Indian mom who'd rather have a son instead.

some crazy emo chick who killed a loli and is now doin' hard time.

she's some emo chick that murdered her kid neighbor and wrote about it in her diary. actual piece of shit that lured a lost little girl that trusted her into the woods to kill her.

God damn I hope she rots.

They're retards, that's why!

Solomon said it best, he'd preferred to sleep in a barn than suffer a nagging woman! No imagine an intolerably vile evil vicious woman!

choose one to fall in love with you and defend you
the others try to kill you

Attached: 1657224011713.jpg (828x794, 109.39K)

I don't think it's funny to joke about these things. That little girl is dead and will never know what it's like to grow up.

I can save her.

Someone post the story of how she tricked that one girl into doing insanely depraved things in jail

Attached: 37F712E0-03CD-4705-B7DD-07798CDC0253.jpg (1200x630, 61.31K)

>just murdered someone. idk how to feel. gotta get rdy for church I guess lol
What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1643053086276.png (488x396, 196.58K)

>Not being edgy

Wait am I still on Any Forums?

Edginess is out user. Being genuine is in.

I don't care anymore man. I don't think it's funny. You wanna tell me what's edgy about making jokes about murder victims when everyone and their fucking mother does it on a daily basis?

Those are all trannies huh

Women do the same shit maybe even more so. There’s so many lifers married to ugly middle aged white broads. Ted Bundy and the nightstalker have their own fan clubs.