100% kino

>100% kino
>Any Forums hates it

Lmao you retards really do have the worst opinions

Attached: 75A927BB-2210-486D-8434-8B6437FC8AE2.jpg (600x888, 176.05K)

Teen drama is for women

Drugs fucking and being a degenerate. So interesting. If I had BPD I bet I'd love this show.

It's tries to normalize trannys, fags, whores, and drug addicts. It's propaganda clear as day.

>dude remember Skins lmao: the show

I just watch Japanese TV shows. Instead of promoting transgenderism and drug use, it promotes manga and video games
>Kokoro Kurosawa (Haru Kuroki) used to be a contender for the Olympic Judo Team, but she now begins work at weekly manga magazine "Baibusu." She learns about editing from senior editor Kei Iokibe (Joe Odagiri). She becomes fascinated with the edition world including talking with manga writers, discovering new manga writers and efforts to reprint manga books.

>The publishing industry is going through a turbulent time due to ebooks. Members of the editorial department struggle to come up with ways to sell more manga books.

Attached: Juhan Shuttai.jpg (1265x711, 212.78K)

This is an incel board, ma'am.

kek precisely

even my high school cousins think this shit is cringe

The girl that plays Maddy is a literal pedophile

Attached: merlin_158888460_4b16aad8-41e0-4b25-a368-f9d44c7a36cd-articleLarge[1].jpg (600x735, 37.04K)

Uh, don't lump me with you incel, I'm just mentally ill, where the fuck else am I supposed to go?

/thread

based but i need proof?

Lied about her age and made out with an 11 year old on set when she was 29

Some user has the screen caps

>Don't you have school in the morning, faggot?

It's a show for girls You clown.

>you retards really
tourist is also a butthurt troon big surprise

Attached: 1635622477634.jpg (924x828, 168.54K)

Is for woman You clown.

unironically kys, narcicisstic pervert

"Trouble Don't Hurt Always" is the only good episode, Ali not giving her any of the pity she wanted

>Lmao you retards really do have the worst opinions
>Comes to said retards to share his opinion
>Lmao