Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Frank-n-Furter.jpg (2400x1800, 515.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6YLVWGDo0&t=46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't even remember the movie's plot. I can only remember a few of their songs and the fact that the chick in the live showing dressed like the dude in the right was really fucking hot.

the generation that consumed this shit without lynching everyone involved with its production

Attached: 1651526769329.jpg (859x938, 86.08K)

You

Me, for M-ing some hot J into my M at the “t-t-t-t-touch me” tit gabbing scene.

chuck a chuck a chuck a CHUCK ME
I wanna be SNEEEEEEEEEEDYYYYYYY

I'm 30 years old and I've honestly never seen RHPS

Frank
Riff Raff had it right, he ruined their enterprise with his debauchery. Shouldn't have been killed though, that was unnecessary spiteful.

I’d dress like frankenfurter too if I got to fuck susan surandon

This. I utterly detest RHPS and I don't think I've ever had as strong of a visceral disgust reaction at a movie before or since. That people I know and would otherwise consider "normal" like it and watch it every year is baffling to me.

meh, Outside of the songs being good it isn't special. It's interesting because it's so odd. But it isn't a great movie or show in and of itself.

It only got so big because it was loved by the then underground LGQT community.

When user said he didn't Rocky you knew he was no-good kid. But when he threatened your neck with a swift *crack*.
What a guy! Makes you -ACK! Und I did!
Ooooohhh

A young Susan Sarandon in that get up at the end looked super sexy. Nothing I post will do it justice, but here is a tidbit

Attached: susan-sarandon-in-the-rocky-horror-picture-show-1975.jpg (500x681, 557.28K)

Janet was in the wrong for being a slut.

>Posts anime
Grow up, faggot. The movie is based

The chick dressed like Barry Bostwick and managed to look hot?

She was in the wrong for not being enough of a slut. Also Brad was such a fake chad. Like he read a book written by women of how a chad should be and acted like that, instead of being a chad for himself, as all true chads are.

I’m a 0 on the Kinsey scale but I love this movie. Sarandon in particular is sidereally hot and Tim Curry gives an delightfully great performance

also the music fuckin kicks ass

Yep

If you don't catch it at a midnight show with a shadow cast and callbacks don't bother watching it. The cult surrounding it is the most interesting thing the film has going for it

>watch this movie with girlfriend
>now I can't get this song out of my fucking head

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6YLVWGDo0&t=46s

Attached: I feel it mang.webm (800x450, 587.05K)

it's the best song in the movie desu
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO SATURDAY NIIIGHT??!

While I am only so-so on the movie, I would love to have seen a midnight showing in the 70s or 80s (but I wasn't born/old enough at those times). These days I would rather avoid any live midnight showings as I am worried the currently obnoxious LGBT community will absolutely ruin my experience by instead of worrying about having fun, trying to throw their lifestyle in my face constantly and demanding compliments for their beauty/bravery/ect.

I just don't know if it would be a good experience anymore. I'd love to hear from someone who went to showings over the decades and hear their thoughts on the matter.

Two young adults were corrupted by cannibalistic
crossdressing bisexual aliens who

the autistic morons who said i should go watch it live while they performed