Yes, yes, you make a good point, Gandalf, but first let me ask my trusty adviser, "Backstabbing Liar, Deceiver of Kings"

Yes, yes, you make a good point, Gandalf, but first let me ask my trusty adviser, "Backstabbing Liar, Deceiver of Kings"

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 910.58K)

Worm tongue was a nickname ffs

You’re a bad person for judging others by their appearance

i haven't been attacked by a minority yet so it seems to be working out

Yes he looks trustworthy and not malicious.

>Ladies and Gentlemen, your next President! Alec Shunfraude!

Seriously? How did he get away with it?

Attached: crooked joe.png (487x573, 327.17K)

trump lost

Get away with what? Trump fumbled COVID and told his entire fanbase to NOT use mail-in ballots. He could have easily won if he wasn't a gigantic retard about those two things.

Trump?

I think you mean Tyreal President

Attached: trump eyes.png (382x381, 320.91K)

Bots

>someone writes a reply I don't like
>they must be bots
Why are right-wingers so schizophrenic lately?

get a life retard, your little cult daddy lost to another senile boomer, he's a loser and so are you and in your delusional schizoposting you're ruining a proper LOTR thread for white folk

Good actor

Attached: Wiseblood-2.png (620x350, 291.1K)

good goy

>Trump could have won if he cheated just like the democrats did

Profound insight from Mr. Big Brain over here.

The point is that there was no cheating. Trump got complacent and fucked himself over. That's the reality, but you dumbfucks would rather prefer to live a delusional lie, than to admit your lord fucked up.

Okay, kike.

I love every version of this thread. It always makes me smile.

ffs his real name was Baby Rapist McRegicide

There's barely any jews where I live. They literally make up 0.1% of the population, out of a total population of 5.8 million.

Trump got kinda complacent. He should have forced the country to stay open and to stop acting like c0v1d was a some deadly black plague. But then his opponents double cheated ontop of his complacency. They came ultra prepared to cheat to victory.

I say this as a Japanese man who doesn't live in the USA.