Why actors ruin themselves with drugs when their physical appearance is their tool and trade?

Why actors ruin themselves with drugs when their physical appearance is their tool and trade?

Attached: 1650941668024.png (750x726, 573.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THEY LINK UP?

yikes pretending to care and crying for good boy point fuck off margot youre not keanu reeves nobodies wouldve felt for your act

>rich
>work 2 months out of the year
>live in gated communities
>the rest of the year is open for anything
i'd be a meth head too as I cry into my phone about the oppression i face everyday as a woman in the first world

Meth is crazy

>WHAT A SADNESS
Good morning sir!

>Why actors ruin themselves with drugs when their physical appearance is their tool and trade?
POO IN LOO

I thought Cara was some squeaky clean upper class cunt? Is her version of "drugs" like "omg she did TWO LINES"

>covering for AI generated troonbot posts
for shame

She's on heroin and isn't getting work anymore. She's finished.

> I thought Cara was some squeaky clean upper class cunt?
Uh, why exactly?

She was probably diddled to fuck, the poor thing. Residual trauma explains her behaviour.

She's a dyke! That's literally 50% in the toilet right there.

They're vapid, narcissistic and think they're indestructible, just look at River Phoenix.

Well...

Johnny Depp...
Marilyn Manson...
any rock & roller from back in the day that hit the movie or tv screen...

so...a lot of them do it and the "why" part is the easiest...which is your basic cult-of-hollywood stuff of being "elite", with hangers-on, camp-followers and yes-men pumping them into face and tit implants, etc.

Remember...a weak will and personality leads to heavy use (not an addiction, as there is no such thing, it's a voluntary want & habit). In the cases of some of them, it's being introduced very young to it, in others, it's lack of their own personality & attempting to fit in with fringe social norms of "actors", etc.

Cara fell victim to the lack of oversight & a strict, regimented life. A lot of normal, everyday people do, when "wants" override real world needs, in a trashy consumer-based corporation commercial society with no real moral basis or direction.

Remember-
For every Cara, there are 100's of people who are not, and keep society operating smoothly with roads, electricity, you name it. Who take pride in having enough to get by, and not being a greed-freak.

Attached: 1592642871936.jpg (363x300, 17.77K)

>rich
>related to royalty
>can have any man or woman in the world
>can do anything at all
>still chooses to abuse hard drugs and throw it all away
what a stupid fucking bitch. someone should put her out of her misery but I'd rather see her descent into eventual suicide.

I'm praying for you Cara.
Love you 5eva.

I only know of her from that one interview where she acted all posh and above it all. I don't watch teen dramas.
youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8

>5eva
But, why 5? Why not 4?

She’s from an elite banking family she’ll be just fine.

>it's such a sadness... that people think they've seen a film on their FUCKING telephone. Get real

Attached: img-david-lynch-01-_184117216071.jpg (1125x1500, 467.37K)

Just let that little bitch smoke her crack or meth in peace. She's rich and famous and hot.

Because five-ever is more than four-ever.