House of the Dragon

Is it over coomer bros?

Attached: house of the baboon image2.png (1920x2160, 1.78M)

>strap a go pro on the forehead of the roast
voila, that'll be 3 tendies plz

Then I'd have to watch it. Thanks, /gif/.

Why the fuck would anyone care? Do women even care about what women think?

sausage fingers

I identify as a female point of view

>that filename

Attached: 47F6B19B-4899-49A3-9170-7CAC5CE401C7.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

Why does the after show interview seem like they are taking about a different show?

These are the creators, but nothing they say reflects what I just watched.

Because it's oppressive to women to show women naked, according to liberal politics.

>be woman
>make the most uncomfortable sex scene under the GoT name
Yep that fits

You saw a random guys cock and balls with light shining on it but no tits, curves, legs, or ass of Alicent or Rhaenyra despite both having sex scenes in the episode.

If the sex scene is not there for titillation, what the fuck is the point of it?

only sex negative libs do. they're basically diet conservatives.

Almost everything is shot in 3rd person wtf does male/female perspective have to do with it? Does the female perspective of the director mean they’re going to use different positions or something? This is dumb

Oh so they are being literal like women see cock and ball when they are fucking so they aren't showing woman parts?

Thats dumb the worst part of this show is the lack of titties

>>let's obscure the naughty bits
whew we're female directors up in here girl, genius

God please tell me this show doesn't have a dick shot but no tit shot

Why is it okay to show penis but not vagene?

stick a camera inside the vagine

I fucked my girlfriend three times earlier today and she begged me to come inside her each time, there's nothing like it even though I'm pretty sure she's trying to baby-trap me.

Umm she raped him. She literally used her position of power and authority over him to coerce him into sex. Where’s the outrage?

This last episode has a clear shot of a guy sitting down naked in the brothel with light shining on his dick. The first episode of this show had close up of a man's ass as his genitals were cut off, then he farts in the viewer's face. Those were the only clear nude shots in the whole show. Female nudity is always heavily blurred with dark lighting, and it's never the two main girls we actually want to see nude.

Attached: 2cd.jpg (600x583, 38.32K)

ummmmm #itsourturn #howyoulikemenow #girlboss #slayqueen

based
my wife is so baby horny that she actually orgasms just from me cumming, even in her ass lol
sex keeps getting easier

WHOOOOOORE!

Attached: A34BF969-05EC-46F0-B1F2-2DAF8C9B70C8.jpg (2048x1740, 194.19K)

I thought the sex scenes this episode were pretty good.

Liberals don't even see male rape. For being so "woke", they don't even notice all the violence against men in the show. How they are disregarded, de-humanized. We don't even see the faces or get any context to the civilians Daemon and the kingsguard butcher, or the random messenger Daemon beats up who gives him the letter from his brother. No face shots at all. Then we cut to the female characters whining about being women and wishing they were men as if being a man is so great.

Attached: 1650436330414.webm (640x800, 2.41M)

Whomst?

You know, with all the shots peaking through grates and doors, do you think she has a voyeur fetish?

There are no liberal subgroups, you think what the authority figures on your screen tell you to in that exact moment.