Thank you for fucking my mom, sensei

Thank you for fucking my mom, sensei.

Attached: cobra-kai-season-4-finale-miguel.png (620x421, 221.22K)

>"Miguel, how do you smash your mom's pussy?"
>"Strike first, strike hard, no mercy SIR!"

Attached: vanessarubio.jpg (1080x1350, 132.75K)

this scene was pretty weird, ngl

Attached: bangingmom.jpg (1024x576, 24.34K)

Was he too overpowered in the end?

Attached: Screenshotter--CobraKaiE10HeadoftheSnake-37’06”.jpg (2222x1250, 1022.56K)

Devon should do something with her hair. Tori is already hot but she's practically glowing when standing next plain jane. Which isn't fair since Devon is actually growing on me alot. I'm only on the 7th episode but she's been getting her fucking ass kicked and humbled alot while still having a personality. It's good shit. Where the FUCK is Piper?

Attached: tory 1.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

why is this little (literal) shit immune to any repercussion?

Attached: 2C4959B5-5392-46B6-B0DD-CF3C74B2F7D0.jpg (1125x649, 435.24K)

Why didn’t he have sex with him? The tension is palpable

What do you think was going through Hawk's dick at this very moment?

Attached: Grope-her Thigh.webm (576x720, 1.56M)

Because he's a black kid in a Netflix show.

when is mitch going to stop being a bitch

also does anyone have the updated powerlevel rankings

Repercussion over what, Hawkfag?

Attached: Untitled.png (600x399, 438.97K)

that would be kind of weird desu

You will never convince me to watch this show

He wanted to fuck his gf cause he's a horny little man kek. In all seriousness he was teasing Peyton his future wife

>bodies the all valley champion without breaking a sweat after 3 months of training
Heh, nuffin personelle Faux-Hawk

Niggers have no agency. He was bad because of terry

>Sam gets all happy because she convincingly beat an inexperienced jobber
>the same one who lost back at the fucking tournament

Cobra Kai’s aces are two twelve year olds, and we’re supposed to take this shit seriously.

It doesnt make sense how terry lost to daniel in the finale so quickly, it ruined the finale for me , they did silver justice here but not in the finale .

Attached: Crane Kick.jpg (2020x1136, 1.13M)

>hey what happened to that girl from last season?
>oh shit uhhhhh just have her do the Cobra Kai heel turn for a season while we figure that out.

?? You wanted Silver to land a hit on Daniel or something?

Who is more powerful? "Power of Friendship" LaRusso or "Power of Fatherhood" Lawrence?

Attached: 1662950414066174.jpg (1260x709, 121.24K)

Power of Netflix Payne

i wanted it to be a intense fight since both are great fighters instead we got a one sided fight favoring daniel .

he was weakened from Chozen fight and emotionally devastated because his students were turning on him.

He had Jedi powers in the end. He had Luke Skywalker's force kick in Crane Kick form.

The ultimate martial arts. Midichlorian-Do.

Attached: Force Kick.jpg (2222x1250, 1.34M)

He’s the Karate Kid, wtf do u mean overpowered? Did u really expect some gook to be stronger than our guy Daniel

Plot Armor is real.

Attached: Machida versus Couture.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

>It doesnt make sense how terry lost to daniel in the finale so quickly
he went through a 1vs1 witch chozen and almost got killed 10 minutes ago, dumb faggot

To me, it's justified because Daniel is fresh, balanced, and has his family on his back while Terry was softened up by Chozen and was unraveling mentally.

Attached: El Plata Deslustrada.png (597x350, 201.18K)

Are we just going to pretend that Chozen didn't just soften him up for Danny-boy?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.28K)

>fight Chozen to the actual death
>win
>lose to Daniel because you are literally at 1hp
no shit

El Gigachad Padre.

Attached: 1663106576560942.jpg (590x350, 41.59K)

He beat a weaker basedaboya Hawk. If he had fought Moon-Kissed Eli, he wouldn't have stood a chance, Silver Bullet or no Silver Bullet.

Attached: FceidBpXgAQucdH.jpg (1080x1080, 884.1K)

Honestly... not based.

I think being Chad and whatever is cool or so but people need stability. They need marriage. They need children. This is wrong. She and he need to be attracted to nice shy people, the ones who don't playfight, don't play grab ass.