She lied

She lied.

Attached: uuu.png (551x305, 197.31K)

is that that cocaine orgy girl?

She never forgave Bob for pulling out

And foetuses died.

Even after she aborted their baby, Bob still reached out and forgave her, and what did she do to repay his kindness?
Called him a stalker and said they weren't friends, when in reality they were so much more, screw this bitch she got the cancellation she deserved.

what's with the retard eyes

The baby was spoony's

His eyes match his brain.

YOU JUST KNOW that he wanked himself off while thinking about her that night

has anybody confirmed if pic-related was a real tweet because if so it needs to be spread everywhere.
>We're friends Bob!
>LOL jk I will sell you out for woke victim points
he deserves it for being a male feminist but it's still fucked up.

Attached: lindsay bob friends.jpg (638x546, 89.49K)

Used to a fuck a girl that looked liked her but hotter. Really smart too

You fucked a downie?

Where’s the best place to meet smart women?

That was the second knife on Spoony's back, first he goes down an spiral of depression because she aborted his baby, and then after years of mourning he finds out Cinema Robert, his best friend, was the actual father.
Honestly don't know how the dude didn't kill himself.

>profile picture has sunglasses
he knows
lol you might be right. Idk, I'm into femdom but I never got into that aspect of public humiliation. I'd wank to her kicking me in the nuts but not to what she did to Bob

Attached: Bob vs Lindsay.jpg (1292x2012, 727.58K)

School nigga

I want both of them to take turns riding my cock while berating me

Attached: 960.jpg (960x717, 90.54K)

It's fake. She soft blocked the ogre multiple times, nobody wants anything to do with the dude

this but I want them to ride my face
>soft blocked
lol it's fucking nothing

Bob is honestly grotesque. He’s every negative stereotype about nerd culture embodied in one person

>>Anita will never peg you and spit on the back of your head calling you a worthless piece of mysoginist shit

She's fat yet she's very attractive
How

Not only that but she changed her mind and is a mom now, she tough Bob's/Spoony's seed was not good enough for her

Attached: Sem título.png (451x414, 397.58K)

she hates you bob, nobody fucking likes you, youre the most hated mandril on the internet. dont you have some chicken n mt dew to marinate?

>dont you have some chicken n mt dew to marinate?
no I ated it already

Naturally feminine and neotenous. She can get away more with abusing her own body, although it always catches up.

Attached: chipman seethe.jpg (598x402, 46.51K)

>fat
have you ever seen a woman IRL?

was she hot?

I'm European

she’s fat by non-american standards.

Wow, this Donald Trump sounds like a scary dude, was he following poor Bob everywhere he went, even creeping into his house, to leave him such a broken man?

I want to objectify women

You’d have to be as pathetic and socially retarded as Bob if you wouldn’t publicly disown him. He’s deranged

you're a bitch by universal standards. kys lil faggot