Are there celebrity deaths that legitimately made you sad?

Are there celebrity deaths that legitimately made you sad?

Attached: 80026CEA-A916-4CD2-B025-D38F8DD84A0E.jpg (2000x1940, 1020.54K)

He looks like CWC in that picture.

PSH
Anton Yelchin
River Phoenix
Brandon Lee
and Robin of course

Michael Jackson was the last one

no. next question.

Steve Irwin was the only one.

Terry A. Davis
I miss him so much bros

Attached: terry-a-davis-terry-davis.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Carrie Fisher and Stan Lee.

Norm Macdonald
Kobe Bryant

Chester Fucking Bennington.

Chris Cornell
Chester Bennington
Robin Williams
Anthony Bourdain (I liked his shows until Trump moved in upstairs)
Brittany Murphy

Attached: brittany-murphy-happy-feet.jpg (696x1024, 170.02K)

Imagine what he could've done in the modern era

Trevor Moore

>TFW no Chris Chan biopic with Robin in the lead role

lil peep

Attached: lil peep.jpg (460x497, 32.17K)

Carrie Fisher
I can clearly still feel the pain of uttering the sentence "aw naw, fucks sakes, Princess Leia died"
She was the OG tomboy cool girl that you loved as a wee boy and then fancied sexy Leia as an adult.
RIP

Me too. Right when the Whitest Kids U Know were getting back together and going to start making new comedy as well. Fuck this world sometimes.

François Truffaut, i'm not old enough to have been alive when he died, but i watched some of his movies when i was a teen, and i loved them very much, especially The 400 Blows, wanting to know more about him/his movies, i looked him up on wikipedia and learned in die in his 40s from a brain tumor and i got very sad

nope

Attached: 1539003573687.png (868x960, 906.75K)

i miss him too rip

Not yet.
Although Brian Wilson's coming final day will probably be the one that breaks me.

both of them
we lost two angles

Attached: 1618278233115.webm (610x1080, 2.95M)

fraiser's dad

PSH always elevated kino but the rest I don't really care about. I'm not really *sad* about it either since he was a drug addict and knew what he was doing it's just a shame he won't be in anything else.

Chester for me as well. As bad as nu-metal/rap-rock is, I'm still fond of it. Those were good years. Chris Cornell too, I wasn't a big Soundgarden fan but Black Hole Sun is probably one of the first music videos I ever saw.