/RoP/ Rings of Power General

Two.women.talking edition

Previous

Attached: 1663186309066989.jpg (3980x2666, 2.43M)

1st for Gal

Attached: 1663186619446316.jpg (732x1132, 213.37K)

Why is Rings of Power so fucking boring?
Did they piss away the budget on astroturfing?

Reminder that this show is lore-accurate. Its just filling in the picture sketched by Tolkien

Attached: galadriel2.jpg (1410x1812, 411.66K)

third for the brilliant choreography inspired by the award winning hobbit trilogy

Attached: 1663169596608542.webm (720x300, 2.94M)

Most shows aren't good until season 3.

Attached: 1647984019928.jpg (557x551, 25.57K)

>lets go on an adventure
>wow look at this new city with the same multiractial people with the same dumb british accents

Attached: 1662213430799963.webm (1248x520, 2.83M)

This

Attached: k3w36r1cl5691.jpg (1280x720, 270.27K)

then let's remind the shills of the cost of the show:

>Fellowship of the Ring budget: 94 million
>RoP season 1 budget: 465 million
>RoP season 1 budget adjusted for inflation from the year 2000: 270 million USD
>fellowship runtime 178-228 minutes (theatrical vs extended cut)
>RoP runtime 480-552 minutes (60-69 minutes in 8 episodes)
>Fellowship $/minute 528,000 - 412,000
>RoP $/minute 562,500 - 489,000

Attached: 1663170018410791.webm (720x300, 424K)

Also let's not forget the brilliant plot devices that we've never seen before: palpatines, uh I mean saurons evil plan is truly unique and amazing

Attached: 1663173135031398.webm (1920x1080, 1.44M)

ONE BILLION DOLLARS
>ONE BILLION DOLLARS

wrong

Attached: pals1 (1).jpg (506x316, 36.17K)

Attached: 1634417845632.png (680x355, 207.59K)

For our Mouse Queen

Attached: GaladrielLindon.png (1598x1028, 2.2M)

>GOYIM SLOPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>EVERYBODY JUST SLOP ON THIS SHITE (yeah)
>AND YOU GON LET US GROOM A CHILD
>WE JUST WANNA LAWD DEM (dilate)

>ON YOUR BOARDS SHILL THE SLOP
>LOOKING FOR NIGGERS THEY'RE IN THE PLOT (Huh)
>EVERY POST MAKE POCKET CHANGE
>BEZOS PAY ME, LAWD DEM RANGS (Woo!)
>WHERE THE GOYSLOP I GOTS TO KNOW
>GOTTA MAKE NEW THREADS FORE IT 404 (Huh)
>NIGGER ELF RAT WIFE I GOTSTA POST
>GAININ MONEY
>BEZOS DOUGH (Woo!)

>YO I JUST WORE OUT MY PURPLE DILATOR
>MY HOLE CLOSIN NOW, DOCTOR ISNT OPEN TILL LATER
>POST GOYSLOP WITH ONE HAND WHILE I HOLD MY WOUND OPEN
>MAKIN $.40 PER POST NO BALLS IN OUR SCROTUM

>GOYIM SLOPPERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>EVERYBODY JUST SLOP ON THIS SHITE (yea)
>AND YOU GON LET US GROOM A CHILD
>WE JUST WANNA LAWD DEM (dilate)

Attached: 1663043499175756.jpg (973x477, 120.35K)

Nobody saw this coming but then everyone pretended they had noticed all along.

The designated shills have arrived. Lore accurate Galadriel was a sorceress and was known as the Mistress of Magic. She wouldn't have been wearing plate mail.
While she's undeniably tall (morf isn't) and athletics (morf isn't), she wasn't famous for being a warrior, but rather a general, commander, and again, mage.

Most shows that are good at all are good and then tend to get worse as time goes along. De literal fuck.

Attached: 1662844722259120.webm (1224x796, 2.77M)

It’s actually incredible that the total budget for the entire Jackson trilogy put together doesnt come close to even half of Rangz season 1 budget.

>SO LIKE HALF THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE BLACK

Did they forget about Latinx and Asian people??

Attached: 1663187960746024.webm (1280x534, 2.85M)

Is he going to shed a tear if we litter too?

There isn't a single thing about this show that's lore accurate.

Even more impressive is that the LOTR trilogy is 20 years old and has costumes that are 100 times better.

Attached: file.png (720x404, 354.29K)

She's super cute but damn terrible actress. She was always like this? I remember she was fine in Saint Maud.

Are they planning to make her taller in future seasons?
Is making her appear a midget part of her "womans journey"
When she is finally rightly humbled will her stature grow?
Because otherwise this us just ridiculous and the worst casting of the lead character in any show or movie ever.
They literally threw away $1Billion over an flat chested rat faced frumpster.

Attached: Polish_20220712_131844574.png (1198x1422, 1.8M)

Name something that contradicts the lore.

One gazillion dollars, bro

And every cent in onscreen

Wheres does it say Galadriel is an impulsive un-married bitch who was looking autistically for Sauron for decades?

You forgot the $250 million to the Tolkien estate.

Have you even read the quotes?

lol

Attached: _.png (1280x1659, 2.38M)

>In the lands of morrrrrrrgoff
>oh the legendary island of numenorrrrff
>is that a sindarrrrrrinff?
Fucking hell why they talk like this.

Attached: gadget.jpg (1009x1071, 93.52K)

That's Legionary Titus Pullo!

Have you?

The shills are in maximum cope mode and are even telling themselves that they have the rights to Silmarillion and Unfinished Tales.
They don't.
They of course could've bought these rights and adapted Silmarillion, which is a potential goldmine for adaptation, but I'm glad they didn't, because they'd have fucked that up just as hard.

Attached: files.png (1015x253, 30.14K)

The audience doesn't say that, that is only what chuds say.

>Most shows aren't good until season 3.
name one

Keep consooming your goyslop, good little piggies ~!

Thats what happens when you work with professionals instead of the retards responsible.

Holy kek

The best joke here is that there's an audience at all.

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Galadriel is Amazonian warrior according to your citations of the books so why the fuck is she a frumpy womanlet in RoP who flinches like a child when stabbing a troll??

Attached: 1662126530633546.jpg (1003x508, 31.02K)

>why they talk like this.
Because that's the correct way to pronounce these words

Her shitty acting is already a meme

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-104446~3.png (1078x1555, 861.89K)

Diversity means everything looks like New York.

Also a daily reminder that the shills have not produced a single webm that showcases the quality they allege the show has.

Whats up with that?

The silmarillion is shit. Nothing happens and the writing is awful and repetitive.

Attached: 165807365658938.png (1156x708, 288.35K)

Enjoy your bigotry and never enjoying anything else from media from now on fag

You uploaded that forced meme to 9gag yourself, chud.

If you want to know what Galadriel was like why don’t you just read her chapter in fellowship? Why do you faggots feel the need to scour through one-off fan letters and unpublished material to get a picture of the character. Tolkien described her as proud as a way of explaining her desire to rule. That’s why her character arc is fulfilled in passing over that rule via the ring, and instead fading into the west.

Also the ‘Amazon in disposition’ shit is literal reddit analysis.

Nobody saw it coming because it’s really fucking stupid? Like Scooby Doo tier? The evil overlord makes a secret mark that’s like drawing an x to where he’s building his base on the map? You think this was clever?

Even better, she just has an Amazonian body. She isn't actually a warrior. More of a diplomat who can also do Elven magic. She did a few flips in Valinor when she was younger, but that's about as warlike as she got, and even then was just famous for having pretty hair.
No, user, you're thinking of Rings of Power.

It's funny when an American talks about a white man. The USA is literally a zoo country drowning in shit and cultural contradictions

Most people here are shitting all over the goyslop

Wait, you didnt like the Disney Channel tier slo mo horse riding scene?

That's a meme for people who haven't watched the show.
The people that have actually watched the show have been sharing these kind of memes

Attached: 20220913_103137.jpg (2031x2820, 463.64K)

>a zoo country drowning in shit and cultural contradictions
Holy projection lmao

Attached: file.png (976x549, 882.24K)

Fucking hell Tolkien, now I understand why he was kicked out of his literary club.

I do like the gucci commercial parts of it

Attached: ancient elven craftsmanship.png (806x803, 270.18K)

>Also the ‘Amazon in disposition’ shit is literal reddit analysis.
No, chud, its a direct Tolkien quote.
>Only fellowship is canon!!
lol

Attached: 1660067763666053.png (946x848, 466.46K)

this is supposed to be ironic right

lol
lmao, even

>Lore accurate Galadriel was a sorceress

I hate retards like you who act high and mighty about muh lore and then talk shit like this. Sorcery and magic in LOTR is literally, always and everywhere, a thing of evil. Elves aren't magical, they're just in rapport with the world at a higher level than men and other races.

>That's a meme for people who haven't watched the show.
That's most people.
They aren't allowed to show clips of the show because that would be piracy and they want people to actually pay to see this garbage.
Also even if they were allowed, it would all look like shit anyway. I'm noticing a lot of openly laughable scenes that aren't getting cut into webms, because nobody can be bothered to even watch this tripe.

Wait.. that IS SPANDEX. Her yoga pants chainmail is painted on?
WHERE’S THE MONEY JEFF

You really do want to waste my time... You already know... But ok faggot.
The very opening of the show completely fucks up the entire timeline, leaving Beleriand and the events of the First Age completely out of the narration. It's not an abridged telling of events, it's twisted up.
The entire show's timline is compressed so events and characters that shouldn't be there are and from how things are set up it's obvious they're going to change the timeline further.
Galadriel was never a fucking warrior, ever.
Elendil is not some captain either, he should be a prince.
The fact that Galadriel is right now on Númenor with Elendil is something that never happened.
Uh... there are characters that are made up (Arondir, Disa, Halbrand and others), not a bad thing but not lore accurate either.
And you know, the fact that most of those characters would be light-skinned but are black is also something that contradicts the source.

>why don’t you just read her chapter in fellowship
Because that was in the final 1% of her time in middle earth when Tolkien said she had changed to the point of finally being able to resist the temptation of the ring?
That's not how Galadriel was for 99% of her life

So the three elven rings are evil?

see, you actually just love niggers and hate this shit

What did she do to Sauron at Dol-Guldur then? That was magic and it was good and not evil magic.

Attached: 1661965660803708.jpg (559x237, 20.97K)

Sorceress is a name her enemies would call her, but you bet your ass she's more in tune with the Valar than most other elves, and is therefore equivalent to a mage.
Note that absolutely nobody has called her a barbarian, a warrior, a soldier, or other such labels of physical strength or combat.

>I'm glad they didn't, because they'd have fucked that up just as hard
Yup, but this is the pozz Sorosverse, they will eventually adapt and defile it.

I also failed to mention the 100 or so million in tax benefits the NZ govt. gave em.

They won't be able to afford the rights in any case. This was already a retarded as shit investment for a vanity project gone sour. They won't be buying any more rights to Tolkien's works.

She was never a warrior. She was the senior to her husband, but he was the one who went to war when it was necessary.

the show still sucks

Attached: 1662366737087285.webm (600x524, 1009.86K)

the most recognizable, famous, most depicted city in all of human history?

yeah, hatred of this show is all from the evil hacker Any Forums none of my normkike approved sources and the general public the world over would ever betray such an amazing proje-

Attached: forbes.jpg (690x1284, 224.09K)

Well, what can you expect for a mere billion dollars?

>audience
In my mind there is an audience and it's real

I cant fit the detailed list into a single post, but how about we start with some basic questions: Where is Galadriel's husband, Celeborn?

Not evil in the sense that they were made with an evil purpose and Sauron's hands never touched them, but they're misguided and a result of the elves trying to postpone something they had no authority over (the fading of the world), albeit with good intentions. They have their root ultimately in a desire to exert one's own will upon the world and if not evil in itself, that's a desire that is at the root of Tolkenian evil.

Anybody who is pretending to like Rings of Power is doing it to "own the chuds." It's disgusting, in poor faith, and does nobody any good, including themselves. I'm sure, like the retarded as shit orcs they emulate, they hate Amazon just as much as anybody else, but are too afraid or stupid to get on Amazon's bad side, and so keep championing it instead.

Attached: 3.png (1297x279, 604.93K)

WET
ELVISH
ASS

Attached: 1661697285851460.gif (540x400, 3.28M)

It's not spandex, it's elven armor, Tolkien elves are ultra high tech badasses
It's pretty much the only thing about her that makes sense considering she's short and kind of not pretty. I mean not ugly, just not pretty.

how are they handling the christian and pagan aspects of tolkiens lore?

One thing about this trashfire I enjoy: absolutely BTFOing ROPe shills every time they try to bring up lore like they know it.
I'm still somewhat of a lorelet myself, and I'm towering over these retards.

That is literally magic dude shut the fuck up
Just stop shilling for this crap

No one take this b8 pls

remember when ((reviewers)) were saying that Morf was born to play Galadriel

lol lmao

>character is explicitly saying "magic" is just a dumbed down way of explaning what they do to plebs

>Note that absolutely nobody has called her a barbarian, a warrior, a soldier, or other such labels of physical strength or combat.
THIS
You might as well put Gandalf in full plate and call it book accurate.

>this kills the shill

Attached: 12738197.jpg (195x179, 12.46K)

WRONG

you just know they have 15 tabs of wikia open and are frantically trying to twist the lore and cherry pick words lmao.
cheers to the guy who quoted the silmarillion at the shills the other day!

Tell me where is Celeborn? For I much desire to see him in Rings of Power. He was wedded to Galadriel in the first age. And together they had a child called Celebrian born early in the second age, but seeing as Numenor is about to fall in RoP it's clear we're near the end of the second age. Where are they? Guess I'm a chud for wanting an adaptation to have some semblance of being faithful.