I got the vax and I’m still not dead

I got the vax and I’m still not dead

Attached: 3C2D3B3C-B91A-4EB3-9F87-FFF3BFE62DC8.jpg (660x574, 30.89K)

Two more weeks.

I think the prediction was that vaxxheads would become infertile trannies.

im a fertile tranny

didn't ask

Attached: 1661214198747094.jpg (550x503, 41.45K)

Same
I stopped at the second shot, however

*yet

This, I got it because Any Forums told me it would kill me, and I was hoping it might be an easy way out, but nope, not dead yet.
Since then Any Forums changed the version and told me I would get cancer in like 40 years, but I wanted to drop dead a week after getting it, like they told me originally.

Same, had my last shot in December. If I was gonna die from it it would've happened by now.

Apparently it'll just weaken your immune system. It's all strong mentally for some. Determination not to get sick helps some people and also genetics.

What if I told you, spiritual death is worse than real death.

I ate a peanut and didn't go into anaphylactic shock

you are braindead

Attached: 1650672366989.png (828x782, 709.46K)

So are you. Get some help

I didn't get it because the government told me covid would kill me, and I was hoping it might be an easy way out, but nope, not dead yet.
Since then the government changed the version and told me I wouldn't die but the cold symptoms might be like 40% worse without it, but I wanted to drop dead a week after getting it, like they told me originally.

And how would the vaxx provoke spiritual death?

I’m quintuple-boosted and I feel stronger than ever. And let me tell you, the chuds are seething

But the government always said only like 1% of the people that got it would die. What country are you living in whose government officially stated the virus had a 100% death rate?

Okay somebody explain to me how this vaccine is different than the ones you were required to take in order to attend public school or whatever tard farm you ended up at

Those vaccinations actually immunised you against the affliction as well as having decades of testing and circulation behind them.

You will turn into a zombie dude. Soon. Very soon. Any second now...

Kek get some fucking help fr fr

Old thing good, new thing bad.
Think videogames and movies, but this time apply it to medicine.

Its not the vaxx itself, but rather living in a society that accepts it as a normal reasonable thing.

>Those vaccinations actually immunised you against the affliction
Early smallpox, polio, and rubella vaccines weren't 100% effective
>decades of testing and circulation behind them
Because they didn't have this
So that's it? All the shitting and 5g microchips and shit is just because baby wants his no-questions-asked works-every-time magical formula now now now now now?
How many of the people shitting themselves about this are ever going to improve the effectiveness of lifesaving medicine by 1%?