RIP Legend Norm MacDonald

One year ago, today.

Attached: VsauceNorm.png (590x615, 238.12K)

But Norm dying WAS a national tragedy.

Didn't even know he was sick

The greatest national tragedy in September.

don't watch his netflix thing
it's awful

It happened, and was also not sn inside job.

If I wanted to watch someone die trying to do standup, I'd watch insert name here instead!

Bill Clinton murdered a guy btw

yes it was he died of cancer.

I didn't even know he was sick

It was in fact an inside job. He died of bowel cancer

now why would you laugh at that?

That's the answer I always give the Rick and Morty smart people. Based Norm. Also Neil DeGrasse Tyson's entire career seems to just be to just spew really pretentious trivia.

We are only a tiny speck of the universe. The rest is probably uncaring void, or if you go by mass, uncaring black holes.
So yes, the universe is pretty uncaring. That being said, you don't live near black holes or voids so you have the opportunity to care about others and they can care about you

what a terrible day to die

Attached: brings me back to that tragedy.png (750x1334, 598.79K)

It's crazy how based VSauce is despite looking like the literal definition of a cuck.

Are you autistic? What is reflected in us is part of the universe and vice versa.

But how do you know?

Attached: CE96CFAD-2A4F-43CC-966B-13265E4B8F1E.jpg (1009x1317, 671.41K)

RIP Rich "Lowtax" Kyanka
Our dad who disowned us

>tfw I am mostly empty inside and my heart is a black hole
Not really helping Norm's case here

Jajaja

The universe is a blank shell given that God abandoned it after its creation in order to allow the freedom of man. Whilst Norm is correct in his contextual response to Neils idiocy; the cosmos is not God and therefore incapable of any emotional care.

>tfw when you exists at all but you really shouldnt because there is no cause for you

miraculous

Two apes decided to copulate

Pretty sure he IS a lefty cuck my man

Norm died tragically at the age of 61, and the cause of death was...now don't laugh at this next part...he died of AIDS

On a chunk of rock in universe which is part of a wider cosmos which exists despite its nature demanding a causal event.

>it's already been 1 year since Norm passed
Is anyone getting scared and a little frightened by how quickly time is passing? It feels like I'm standing still and the world is rapidly accelerating around me and I am powerless to comprehend the passage of time anymore. I never understood how my grandparents could say "they grow up so fast" and I thought it was just a joke, but it feels like I blinked and a year passed. What the hell is going on?!?

Attached: 1653066488249.jpg (1080x1283, 619.82K)

You're getting older. You ever wonder why old people always say, "I wish I would've followed my dreams; I wish I would've spent less time at the office," etc. It's because they finally understand how fast time and life goes by.

>Also Neil DeGrasse Tyson's entire career seems to just be to just spew really pretentious trivia.
That's because he wasn't a good scientist. He didn't even make a very good pop scientist. But he knew how to make midwits happy so he went with that.

when you were a kid a year was 1/5th of your entire life so it seemed like forever
now it's 1/25th
you're getting old and you can't stop it, but if it's any consolation you'll be dead eventually

how about you just kill yourself instead of being a nihilistic little fuck crying for sympathy about your boring life

science nigrer BTFO