/got/hotd/ general

Maegor the ACK! edition

Attached: 1663185162414909.jpg (1080x1350, 275.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJYx2UtPTWc
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCsx_OFEYH6s7UM_QsjilOMkdCxlokWNr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does the Throne cut Rhaenys?

Attached: monke side profile.jpg (577x565, 33.23K)

ATTENTION ALL! BEWARE GREEN PROPAGANDA!

Attached: KillAllGreens.jpg (1920x2474, 753.79K)

What is Crispin thinking?

Attached: 4zes7syj4qn91.jpg (1242x1739, 138.68K)

Milly

Attached: pel33xpm88o71.jpg (1300x1087, 205.95K)

Its made out of swords.

Aerys I was a shit-tier king, Westeros suffered invasions and rebellions under his rule because he preferred to lock himself up in his library reading books than to actually rule. He had no heirs because he wasn't interested in anything but books, his wife begged him to fuck her and he didn't care

>It's empty, your grace.
>IS THAT WHAT EMPTY MEANS?!..So..get boar.

Attached: BESSIE'S BIG TITS.png (999x749, 1.11M)

Attached: Chadmith, King of the Stride.png (1570x774, 1001.72K)

Reminder that getting cut by the Throne symbolizes you as being unworthy

>Aelinor was married to her cousin, Prince Aerys Targaryen. He never showed any interest in getting her with child, instead shunning her bed. Rumor had it that Aerys never even consummated the marriage

Chin?

Was Aegon the conqueror unworthy? He got cut reading the Dorne letter

Attached: Chadsmith strollin thru the stepstones.png (1920x956, 2.53M)

>Baelor the Blessed
>shit tier
May the Father forgive your blasphemy, for I never will.

Attached: BAELOR_I.jpg (300x420, 42.88K)

>He had no heirs because he wasn't interested in anything but books, his wife begged him to fuck her and he didn't care
Sounds based to me. A man with real purpose rather than animalistic lust.

Yes, getting cut was a sign that he made the wrong decision and should have burned Dorne off the face of the Earth

Who said that? Some filthy grey rats?

Attached: Chadsmith in line for Targcunny.png (1920x961, 1.57M)

OTTO WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! SPEAK PLAINLY!

Attached: 1663185275275128.jpg (2048x1740, 194.19K)

Looks like a hippie

Grrm youtube chanel is just weird
youtube.com/watch?v=mJYx2UtPTWc
motherfucker almost die at 1:04

Reminder Bobby B was never cut once in 14 years of peace and plenty

It means his will was in a dark place when reading it, but he got his shit together and never got cut again.

yes, but none of the true kings get cut when they sit on it.

Attached: 1632144435146.jpg (1080x1080, 50.99K)

He looks based because he's blessed by the light of the Seven. Can you say the same?

The throne is a Targ fucking shit and was rightly afraid of Bobby

Attached: Chadsmith exerts his dominance.png (1920x956, 2.64M)

I dropped the book before this shit. It got extremely boring after the Dance desu

Why did no one step in to help this poor, weak, pitiful Bracken when he was bullied by this much younger, weaker boy?

Attached: Brackens due for a crackin.png (1173x730, 1M)

Bobby B's rule would have been a long peaceful one had it not been for Lannisters scheming against him.

fag boy can dance

He hardly ever sat on it

Ok. This is awkward.

Attached: F83D29D0-F7A8-4F61-9AC4-8ECC90705117.jpg (868x535, 139.5K)

>maesters sharpen and poison the swords for rulers they want deposed
>write in the history books they were unworthy
sounds like maester propaganda to me, as usual.

I'm gonna be laughing really hard at all those Milly fags who hate Emma now and calling her a trannie once they'll realise how hot and intimidating she is a Rhaenyra.

Attached: d21d96dcee0ba72c6b8a7c3f7aa77718.jpg (720x740, 58.68K)

The only rightful place for a Br*cken is dead in the ground, just needed a little reminder is all.

>Your grace... connington... connington could not have enough forces rallied for an attack. jon's attack did not occur.
>These people will remain here: jaime, rossart, pycelle and varys...
>THAT WAS AN ORDER! CONNINGTON'S ATTACK WAS AN ORDER!

Attached: 1662071098558649.jpg (1200x630, 56.63K)

Maybe because he never sat on it?

Attached: 1645895874715.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

We are going to have 3-4 seasons of Emma, they'll be posting Milly for years trying to keep her relevant

Why is she such a smug bitch?

Attached: monke sees riverlords chimping at each other.png (1593x828, 1.34M)

Attached: Chadsmith chases the newlyweds.png (640x421, 462.59K)

Daemon and Aemond are the reason I am watching, I don't give a fuck about any of the queer politics of the conflict, I just want my Chad vs Sigma anime battle

>THEY WERE FUCKIIIIIIIIIING VISERYS, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR? THEY WERE HAVING SEEEEEX! I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN BE ANY CLEARER, THEY WERE COPULATING, FORNICATING, ENTWINING, IN CONGRESS, COMMITTING THE COITUS, EMBRACING CARNALLY, REENACTING THE BIRDS AND THE BEES, MAKING LOVE, DOING IT, GETTING LAID, DOING THE FUNNY BUSINESS, LAYING PIPE, SHAKING THE SHEETS, MAKING THE BEAST WITH TWO BACKS, PLOWING THE FIELD, GRINDING CORN, RIDING SAINT GEORGE, ROLLING IN THE HAY, GETTING DOWN, GETTING LUCKY, TAPPING 'THAT', POUNDING, SMASHING, BONING, BANGING, BOINKING, SCREWING, NAILING, RUTTING, SCORING, TOSSING HOTDOGS DOWN HALLWAYS, BOARDING THE BEEF BUS, PLAYING HIDE THE SAUSAGE, PUTTING BREAD IN THE OVEN, CHURNING BUTTER, GLAZING THE DONUT, CREAMING THE PIE, MAKING BACON, DOING HORIZONTAL PUSHUPS - while standing, ostensibly - ASSAULTING WITH A FRIENDLY WEAPON, DOING BEDROOM RODEO, PARALLEL PARKING, CONQUERING THE PINK FORTRESS (no Boltons were involved, Your Grace), BUSHWHACKING, DIPPING THE WICK, DOING THE NASTY, GOING 'BALLS DEEP', RIDING THE BONY EXPRESS, SLYTHERINING THE HUFFLEPUFF, OPENING THE GATES TO MORDOR, MOUNTING THE WORLD, HARPOONING THE SALTY LONGSHOREMAN, PILE DRIVING, 'WAKA WAKA' YOUR GRACE, TORPEDOING THE EEL, SOURING THE KRAUT, TAKING THE SKINBOAT TO TUNA TOWN, TESTING THE MATTRESS, SWEEPING THE CHIMNEY, CHECKING THE OIL, ENTERING THE CASTLE, PATROLLING THE TUNNELS, AND DOING THE FUCKING RUMPY PUMPY VISERYYYYYYYYYYYS IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Attached: Light the Way.jpg (1080x1709, 694.2K)

>Rhaenys posters and normies when they realize shes a WHORE and a SHIT queen

Attached: ea5.jpg (750x702, 61.06K)

She'll be intimidating and also motherly

Attached: VJ8mI33.png (1367x1213, 1.14M)

Attached: Chadsmith strollin thru KL.png (778x387, 419.85K)

Milly is a perfect princess.
Emma might become a perfect queen and a mother. Never hated her. But I want to see her acting to confirm.
I'm happy with this.

Attached: Rhaenyra.jpg (800x1451, 131.3K)

how did that happen

She's part of the most important family in Westeros, has a dragon, soldiers that execute every order, a line of suitors begging for her pity, and is heir to the throne, I would be a cocky asshole too to be honest.

More Spanish cock your Grace?

Attached: 9E333BE3-32AC-4668-B389-8A8F813F6575.jpg (2048x1152, 141.39K)

no cgi oysters = no watch
suck on it chuds

Attached: 1663170018410791.webm (720x300, 424K)

>mother was a whore that was eaten by a dragon before your very eyes
>little brother was lost in Essos , and presumed dead until his miraculous return
>first wife, that should've brought catharsis over that giant family feud he went through, was murdered by a very salty lord
>first and possibly only friend died from a poison meant to kill him
>son was too chivalrous and got backstabbed by the filthy Dornes
>other son was straight out batshit religious and locked away all his daughters in the maiden vault
being Aegon III is suffering

why they call him dornish if he is from the stormlands?

The Jesus of ASoIaF

i kneel

All I heard was Queen and Greens showing their lack of knowledge yet again.

Redpill me on the (((measter))) conspiracy RIGHT NOW
What the fuck is that about

Attached: IMG_20200516_154232.jpg (473x428, 27.7K)

Attached: Chadsmith lurkin.png (1920x961, 2.61M)

Because he looks like an arab.

>Thousands of years ago men in their 20s were out fighting wars and carving out fame and glory for themselves and their family in blood and sweat
>"boys" today are on their computers 24/7 simping to half breed women who don't even know they exist in some fantasy show

I'd blame Littlefinger more desu with his downright insane levels of embezzlement

Cersei walk of shame pls

lmao not sure which one of these is better

He only walks like that to impress his boyfriend

Attached: criston x daemon.jpg (2400x1260, 501.83K)

why are armours in multi-million fantasy TV shows so bland and shitty bros, I can't stand it anymore

Attached: despair.png (1024x1105, 1.4M)

because he's from the Dornish Marches, the region in the Stormlands bordering Dorne

Attached: Chadsmith n Cole, More Cocks.png (2000x1334, 1.97M)

((they)) wants to circumcise the whole Westeros

Was the guy who gave monke and abortion potion a (((maester)))?

They're on their way to visit Milly.

Oh god that looks fucking awful.
To be honest, it's not noticeable when watching the episode at normal speed, but holy shit if you pause it's fucking ugly. Why not just buy a real oyster? It probably would have costed less too.

Attached: Screenshot (210).png (1920x1080, 1013.96K)

The Dornish Marches are a region of the Stormlands that borders Dorne. Beric Dondarrion is from the Marches too.

correct, he's the ((grand)) ((maester))

Honestly this. I don't care how the actress looks in her daily life, as Rhaenyra she's perfect from what I've seen so far.
Milly is cute and was perfect for the first part of the story but from now on, Emma looks more suitable for that role. I'm sure she'll be fine since they cast her first and then Milly so they know what they're doing.

Attached: 8cd93b5fcbcb177877563c330d55c6b0.jpg (736x920, 118.77K)

Wasn’t the idea that Bloodraven and him knew the Prince that was Promised would be from his brother’s line, not his? Thought was why he didn’t bother. They were both prophecy fags.

Wait a second, is Daemon and Cole gay irl?

Attached: huh.gif (480x474, 2.89M)

>men used to die at 20 and have a shit military life
>I get to enjoy shitposting here and jacking off remembering them as idiots
It looks to me I'm winning.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCsx_OFEYH6s7UM_QsjilOMkdCxlokWNr

tl;dr Maesters are seething academics and rootless intellectuals who hate the Targaryens and killed all the dragons. Favored weapon? Poison; same as a woman or a eunuch. They most likely worship a black stone, same as the Hightowers, same as the Bloodstone Emperor. The dance and play the cymbals in vile nilotic rites. They blacken their eyes with soot, like a prostitute.

Attached: rat.png (512x681, 577.28K)

Fire and Blood never covered Baelor, it ends with the end of Aegon III's regency.

>oy vey we cant have any pure babies she needs to mix with the halfbreed