Say it with me Any Forums

say it with me Any Forums

Attached: target audiences.png (593x694, 58.67K)

Right like all the comedians they cancel

Unironically true. I don't buy tampons at the store then complain they're uncomfortable!

>noooo you need to follow the terms and conditions to have an opinion
lmao fuck off fag

Fpbp trannies on suicide watch

Attached: ADCD44F7-2CD5-45DB-97D3-02A961AE6145.jpg (435x512, 39.73K)

"i am not the target audience for this"

Attached: shutterstock_365427041_crop.jpg (1500x700, 618.26K)

Didn't they try to cancel that one white guy who said exactly that about Pixar's unapologetically horny red panda movie?

Remember how some reviewer said that very thing about "Turning Red" and they lost their shit about that?

but we’re also not allowed to make our own productions due to diversity laws

Funny how these jobless trannies don't even go see these movies which is why they fail and somehow its the white man's fault.

Try to tell women there’s no conspiracy to make them pay extra for pink products next.

Just as well because I don't want to watch negros, hear about negros or be forced to think about negros and that's all American films and shows are about right now.

Yeah I'm not the target audience and I'm not going to watch it. So don't cry when your product doesn't get my money.

Now if only you could do that with bathrooms and sports leagues...

Just like the white flight/gentrification no-win scenario, if you don't watch, you're ignoring the plight of marginalized communities and if you do watch, you're colonizing the artistic space of marginalized communities.

Attached: wargames_chess_request.jpg (400x254, 16.1K)

lol shut the fuck up pussy

>so there's a target audience for things, which I'm supposed to defer to.
>casting choices/script agendas pander to said target audiences but I can't complain and should just shut up and watch.
"Why do our projects fail?" wailed the leftists

i'm going with ignore the plight

Attached: 1520582843424.gif (215x235, 984.61K)

>censor the name
>leaves the @

but they dont fail.
go woke, buy a boat.

>you’re not the target audience
Ok fine. I won’t watch. Will I get all white movies targeted to me?
>No that’s racist. We have quotas. All productions must be 50% black.
Why?
>Black people shouldn’t have to suffer to watch a bunch of whites lol. They can’t identify with them. They need role models.
Hmm something doesn’t add up.

Attached: 1A1B4D26-3C6C-4CDE-9DED-1EFC580C7D54.png (569x802, 527.69K)

>say it with me
N

How'd Lightyear do again?

Being the only game in town doesn't equate success - in the current cultural landscape you lack 'controls' to compare the dross to. Hell, the closest thing to that was Top Gun Maverick, and that's done gangbusters.

they succeeded under Trump because Trump's economy was great.
they're failing now. ironic, really. Trump was the woke's greatest ally. because he truly was... the ally of all. like jesus on the cross.

nope lol
go call the cops oh wait you hate them
looks like you’re fucked

>uses nonsense word cishet

Opinion Descartes with fury and prejudice.

Lightyear didn't bomb, neither did turning red. You can't see their disney+ 'sales' so it didn't bomb there.

Niggers are not the target audience for white media either, so they should stop fucking stealing it.

>Lightyear didn't bomb
kek

why is the reply better than the original tweet?

>You can't see their disney+ 'sales' so it didn't bomb there.
If it was a smashing success they'd be trotting out sales figures out the ass to show how right they were. What do you infer from their silence given that fact.

say it with me Any Forums: OP is a faggot

>no proof
Yeah, shut up retards

> Nikyatu Jusu was born in Atlanta to parents originally from Sierra Leone. She graduated from Duke University, majoring in film, and later received her MA in narrative filmmaking from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Her films include the shorts African Booty Scratcher. Nanny is her debut feature.

She sounds like fun.

But it is demoralization propaganda and whites are the target.

You said the same about Last of us 2 and that sold 10m.

Why the obsession with whites, though? Why do people assume that it's only whites who are bothered by this?

Attached: okay.jpg (1732x2048, 1.04M)

say it with me

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40.22K)

Say it with me: N-

The reply is absolute fucking shit. It basically states that if you criticize thing he likes then your criticism was unwanted by society and you are sexist/racist/bigoted and the Grinch who stole Christmas.

I don't know what kind of victory they think they're achieving if I say this. Of course i'm not the target audience for this shit. They've made it abundantly clear that they do not want the white audience and I'm more than happy not to give them my money.

There is no reason why you can't be mad about every depiction in that photo, though. Gay non-argument.

Just say "he's not for me"

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_150621.jpg (1080x1213, 373.31K)