In my whole life I've burglarized grocery stores, stole some nickels and dimes, busted open some stamp machines...

>In my whole life I've burglarized grocery stores, stole some nickels and dimes, busted open some stamp machines, stole a few automobiles, and cashed a couple of checks. I'm a petty car thief. I've been with prostitutes and bums and whinos all my life. The street is my world. I don't pretend to go uptown and be anything fancy. I can, but I find more real in the world that I'm in, than I do the tinsel. And the real world is the one I have to deal with every day. Believe me. If I started murdering people.. There'd be none of you left.

Attached: 1650758762982.jpg (640x360, 26.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPzKhHeDoyM
youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Edw-ftS2Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was his take on carving a swastika into his forehead again? He seems to dodge that question a lot.

that people need to fucking kill all the jews

A classical case of 'play stupid games, win stupid prizes'.

powerful

Attached: DPJtbHuVoAA6dpj.jpg (850x400, 44.26K)

That entire interview was real life kino.

>court agrees he was not present at any of the murders
>court agrees he did not order any of the murders
>court agrees he did not participate in the planning of the murders
>court agrees he was not aware that the murders had been planned
>convicted on 7 counts of first degree murder
they found this guy guilty because he was the first person in their lives to tell them they should reflect on their actions

Attached: charles-manson-11506.jpg (700x360, 31.29K)

KINO
youtube.com/watch?v=qPzKhHeDoyM

can you link what interview this is from?

look up Charles Manson Penny Daniels interview

CIA asset

i prefer the insane rant he goes on in the beware sample during the intro

youtu.be/uqcTVVUFnKQ

thanks, thought it was from the Tom Snyder one

Yes, but not of his own free-will.

>insane rant
>someone is insane because I don't understand what he's trying to tell me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Edw-ftS2Jo
Am I crazy for finding this guy super likeable? He just seems like a kooky fun guy and I like that he’s a scary psycho I would’ve liked to be friends with him

>Source: my ass

>groom a bunch of kids into being murderers
>n-not my fault
Is charles manson staning the new craze for zoomers?

Of course you would. You're a grown man who still lives with his parents.

>am I crazy for finding a cult leader charismatic
No, but you are retarded.

Your whore wife died alone and in pain, polanski

>im so edgy
> im a manlet
>i give homeless skeleton girls acid

and to think boomers and millenials thought this guy was some sort of 2spook4me crazy god messiah

literally just an angry manlet

Attached: 1287796266032.jpg (756x567, 72.66K)

He let runaways and homeless people live with him and helped them out. Was seriously against hard drugs too. Took care of the people that got thrown away instead of just talking about them like they were a problem to be rid of.

Just another mk ultra patsy set up to demonize a movement.

Kek

Attached: FW0dv0tWAAArtZE.jpg (728x533, 44.11K)

>Bro I’m so smart I’m a super genius I totally had a dozen chicks crazy for me and my guitar and btw I spent most of my life in jail and now I’m dead.
Huh.

>groom a bunch of kids into being murderers
He didn't though. He repeatedly taught the people around him that harming other living beings was wrong and something to be penitent about.

Attached: 6A50E2B5-7CC0-4CBF-A8C5-20832F241905.jpg (828x1569, 603.84K)

idk man it's simple english from a guy that didn't even go to highschool you'd think you'd be able to understand it

do you really think the jury, judge or prosecutor gave a single fuck about whatever rambling that came out of the mouth of this schizophrenic?

its normal for those kind of people, i also thought the guy in the heavens gate vids had a very soothing voice and in a fucked up way what he was saying made sense, but those eyes man.

Attached: maxresdefault (38).jpg (1280x720, 77.57K)