Disney wants an "ALIEN" movie every 2 years

>Disney first approached Alien, Prometheus and Alien: Covenant director Ridley Scott. The iconic filmmaker apparently turned in a script that was “convoluted and incoherent,” so they ditched that and went with a team of new writers. Disney is said to be impressed by what they produced and envisages it being the seed for a rebirth of the franchise with a new entry planned to hit theaters every 1-2 years.

>Reports are that this project doesn’t feature Ellen Ripley or David and isn’t directly connected to any previous movie, but also isn’t a complete reboot. According to the leak, the story centers on a group of colonists trying to find a planet on which they can establish independence from governments and companies. They chance upon one that appears hospitable and seems to be free of life, but it won’t surprise you that this isn’t strictly true.

Attached: 1618596828737.jpg (1280x720, 185.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thathashtagshow.com/2021/04/07/disney-is-rebooting-alien-without-ellen-ripley/
avpgalaxy.net/2022/03/04/new-alien-movie-is-coming-with-director-fede-alvarez-attached/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The hero will be a “Mary Elizabeth Winstead type” named Fiona, a science officer that begins to realize there’s more to her new home than meets the eye. Cue the eggs, the Facehuggers and the running and the screaming. But there’s a twist, as Fiona manages to successfully grow an alien in her laboratory and train it not to kill her. This ‘friendly’ Xenomorph will then be sent out into battle to defend the colonists, eventually dying while killing its nemesis. The script apparently ends on a sequel hook, with eggs aboard Fiona’s ship as she leaves the planet.

>If true, it’s an interesting direction and seems to take cues from various 1990s Dark Horse comics that explored the possibility of taming the Xenomorph. I have my doubts about whether a pet alien is a good idea, but it sounds like they’re taking some inspiration from the trained raptors in Jurassic World, which could be exciting.

>SOURCE:
thathashtagshow.com/2021/04/07/disney-is-rebooting-alien-without-ellen-ripley/

Attached: 1618604337454.jpg (1500x2000, 390.32K)

>When asked about the development on the next installment in the Alien franchise he stated the following, "They (Disney) are working on a few films, I gave them one of my scripts, but they aren't moving forward with it, they are doing something else. Something new and no, it's not like Prometheus or (Alien) Covenant, it's more in line with the first and the second. They (Disney) want to move with the franchise in a new direction and I'm fine with this. I told all I wanted to with Prometheus and Covenant storywise."
>When asked on why his script was scrapped he followed with, "I won't say what didn't work or what did with the script, I think the problem was that I wanted to move from the xenomorph and they didn't like that. The creature is so iconic, I guess that's something that just doesn't want to let you go. And I won't say more."

Attached: ridley-scott.jpg (946x1064, 178.84K)

Fede Alvarez’s take is being kept deep inside the studio’s chest, but sources describe it as unconnected to the previous movies.

>According to sources, Alvarez is a rabid fan of the franchise and casually pitched a take to Scott many years ago. The idea remained implanted in Scott’s brain until late last year when he called Alvarez out of the blue and asked him if the younger filmmaker was still up for it. Alvarez didn’t have to be asked twice.

>20th Century picked up the project “purely off the strength of Fede’s pitch,” said division president Steve Asbell. “It was just a really good story with a bunch of characters you haven’t seen before.”

>20th Century Studios president Steve Asbell, who also recently spoke to The Hollywood Reporter regarding the time period of Prey, relayed some information to them regarding this film:

>Asbell, who recently spoke to THR about the future of 20th Century Studios, said by doing the project for Hulu, there wouldn’t be the pressure to whittle down the potential edginess that could come with theatrical considerations. “It’s not a film that has to be all things to all people with those gargantuan budgets. They get to be authentically what they are. And this is closer to its genre roots.”

avpgalaxy.net/2022/03/04/new-alien-movie-is-coming-with-director-fede-alvarez-attached/

WHY

>train it not to kill her
General Thomas A.W. Spears tried to do this and it resulted in him having his head being bitten in to

Attached: generalspearsdeath.png (1142x376, 823.87K)

They're so out of ideas that seeing prey not bomb is enough

is the alien queen a disney princess?

She's fucking the alien isn't she?
This is some white woman and horses sort of thing?

This is fucking awful.

I'm going to make this clear, the alien is not some generic "le scary" movie monster. It's a phallic rapist animal designed to prey on the fear of molestation and sexual assault. The very concept of "taming" such a thing goes against the very conception of the design and turns it into some regular animal.

Everything outside of the first movie is shit. Yes even aliens butchers it's own titular creature and turns it into some bug to be shot at. Scott doesn't understand his own film and neither do the Jews at Disney. Fuck this shit.

yummy yummy more disney goyslop in my tummy

>It's a phallic rapist animal designed to prey on the fear of molestation and sexual assault.
Citation needed

No he's right, a twisted take on sex combined with death was pretty much HR Giger's whole schtick

This is going to be another piece of garbage

Have you looked at anything HR Geiger ever drew?

Yes.

Attached: 1645093873111.jpg (991x1231, 208.39K)

>‘friendly’ Xenomorph
fucking trash

Sounds terrible.

Attached: 1643722761130.png (826x769, 555.79K)

>in space, no one can hear you sneed

Alien was never good anyway.

forgot disney bought up all other companies and own basically everything now, including this shit show. hopefully the alien is trans and we see they arent really all that evil.

>MEW

PUTA!

What's the point of anti-monopoly laws if they couldn't even stop atrocities like this from happening?

They should put a twist on the whole franchise and show that the Alien xenomorphs are in fact evolved mexicans. The movie can open with a derelict u-haul being discovered in a outerspace depot parking lot. All the xenos in the back seem dead, but are just on siesta. Chaos ensues. The only real continuity problem is their heads are all wrong for sombreros

asddasdasd

it my secret code for sneed and feed