Can we stop this "Marvel is for kids" nonsense?

Attached: ks8dtz7w2wk91[1].jpg (828x720, 83.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070608141206.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one says it's for children, we say it's for MANchildren, pay attention

dont care stop spamming this board with capeshit you better go to Any Forums

Who says that? If Phase 4 was for kids rather than annoying adults it'd be more entertaining.

>timeline
>adult issues
kek
jej even

I do Say is for children.
My Powers let me.

Attached: QmhoK3v6C32tFGgMoqnj--1--5IO2E.jpg (512x512, 39.81K)

Ayyooo this nigga browsin tumblr in 2022 that's lowkey triplefaggot territory frfr on god

>all these comments after spending time on /adv/ shit threads
it's like seeing old friends again.

Attached: b88da1dcfbc702d01fdafaffa5c09fbd3863180f_00[1].gif (313x201, 659K)

>friggin' kills a guy
Yeah and hansel and gretel burned a witch alive, little red riding hood women and children get eaten alive, Pinocchio had boys turning into donkeys due to sin.

They are still kids stories and so are marvel films

But using hormone blockers at 5 years old is?

>Falcon and the Winter Soldier
>FatWS
>Fat Wuss

Attached: beavis-and-butt-head-bunghole-in-one-beavis-and-butt-head-bunghole-in-one-butthead-television-face-head.png (920x1000, 27.79K)

The 'kids' part refers to their maturity, not their physical age. The subject matters aren't for kids, but Marvel's approach and execution of them are childlike in their simplicity and execution.

>is about how the Scarlet Witch
>Witch
What was that about it not being for children?

Yes, we should stop saying that. Marvel isn't for kids, it's for retards

I know people who would read this and think it's a smart take and that makes me want to seppuku

kek I'm so glad I stopped watching at Iron Man 1.

>DUUUDE JOHN WALKER FRIGGIN KILLS A GUYARINOOOOO

Kirbyfags do this too, their childlike brains are unable to differentiate between the content of a story and its tone.

If the characters in this films could shut the fuck up every once in a while instead of quipping and acting like cartoon characters all the time maybe they might be less looked down on. But ultimately he is right, these shows aren't made for kids, they are made for man children.

I stopped watching at Howard the duck, you low iq normie

I've seen shit like this explored in episodes of Hey Arnold and the Loki and Hawkeye examples were in episodes of X-Men and Justice League. This stuff is childish and they know it

I stopped watching at Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.

Capeshit is for brainless, cretinous no-taste manchildren.
Better?

It’s not for kids, it’s not for adults, it’s carefully constructed PG-13 fare meant to be consoomed with the greatest amount of ease by both to make more money on a milkable IP.

Attached: CFE9DF23-121E-4FF3-A139-25864299097A.jpg (1024x731, 54.33K)

It's magic faggots in costume saving the world. Of course it is for kids.

Well, if course you're gonna find a more detailed backstory for anything. Heck, even Spongebob has some jokes included that one can only understand in adulthood. You still wouldn't go about saying that it isn't directed to children.

The reason why Marvel is shit is because it takes a subject matter that is ostensibly for children (superheroes) and does a bait-and-switch with adult subject matter, sex jokes, foul language, etc. that is in incredibly poor taste. It's pure Hollywood cynicism exploiting the MPAA's PG-13 rating, which has ridiculous loopholes like
>the movie is allowed to have one F-bomb as long as they're not talking about the actual act of having sex
>guns are bad but shooting people with lasers is ok
>you can stab people, dismember people, throw them in front of moving trains, etc. as long as there's not a drop of blood so it looks cartoony
>you can have Iron Man making jokes about Black Widow riding the Hulk's giant green dick as long as it's done as a snarky throwaway line

I know "trust the science" is a meme around here, but behavioral psychologists have been sounding alarms about the power creep in PG-13 movies for a while now. What they really should have is something like PG-16, since all PG-13 means is that kids under the age of 13 are allowed to see the movie as long as an adult is sitting next to them. Kids off all ages are able to see the interracial sex scene and gayniggers from outer space in Eternals as long as mom bought them their tickets.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070608141206.htm

Precisely.