PETER JACKSON ADMITS HE MADE LORD OF THE RINGS TOO WHITE

>"It was a definitely a mistake on my part, making the trilogy that devoid of diversity. It was too white. While there isn't much an excuse I can provide that would suffice, it was a little different back then. If I could redo it all over, there is a strong chance I would have made Frodo black. It completely fits the character."

>"The new show is certainly a step in the right direction, and it fixes a lot of the mistakes I made of not being more inclusive back when I made the trilogy. I was subconsciously influenced by my own white supremacism and neglected marginalized groups. It's my biggest regret.

>Jackson went on to say he is excited about his upcoming passion project about American skater and famous "tough guy" Mike Vallely called "Knuckles of Virtue" about the dangers of racism in skateboarding and sports in general. Vallely had this to say.

>"If I ever met somebody racist when I was out shredding on the board, my fists made sure to end their skating career early."

>More details on the upcoming movie will be added as we receive them.

worldgreynews.com/details/237936/peter-jackson-apologizes-for-lord-of-the-rings-whiteness

Attached: Peter_Jackson_SDCC_2014.jpg (2141x3026, 2.9M)

i knew a kid who always picked mike valley in thps and broke my controller when he crashed and lost his combo he was trying to make against me
he wore tapout shirts and his sister was sexually active at 12

>more people desperately bending over backward in order to support some garbage tv show

Classic New Zealand cuck. Australia, send some more of your boys over there please.

>implying I give a fuck about hackson's opinions
i enjoyed the trilogy but that's it idgaf about what him or any other kike slave (they are slaves of kikes and get fucked in the ass as an humiliation ritual by kikes) has to say about anything: if I encountered on the streets and one of them said hello to me I'd refuse to shake their hands, and that is true for any writer, producer and actor.

Attached: 1663106486369.png (2000x1600, 2.82M)

I wish I knew his sister.
Now as an adult.
But she was still 12.
Was she sexually interest in grown men?

I met mike vallely once

>It completely fits the character.

>frodo, now black, is carried to the volcano by sam, still white
>the black man is the white man's burden

Wouldn't it make more sense for Bilbo to be Black since he's chosen for burglary expertise?

No one can convince me that any part of this movement is organic. These people have lost their minds.

>people think it's real

Fuck off faggot.
Sage

wtf, I love hackson now!

You're all getting angry about literal fake news generated by AI. You are angry, deluded sheep.
This website is so fucking trash

it seems your post is the angriest one here…

If all the cast was black they wouldn't be saying this. This is why I have a problem with this shit.

>plz let me make another lotr amazon movie Mr besoz pls
Fat cunt

>From the retard that brought you the hobbit trilogy

No Jackson betrayed the white race
Why does he not attack Amazon for raping Tolkien

kino

Your mistake was uour hubris when making The Hobbit movies, you retarded fat fuck.
No one wants to hear about uour shitty fanfic creations. They want Tolkien. And maybe some nice music. That's it. You have no role in in that creation beyond being a middleman, repackaging it and delivering it in a new medium. Kill yourself, you fucking failure of a man. You had a legacy. Now you will forever be remembered as the retarded faggot who ruined The Hobbit.

>worldgreynews
LMAO

SOVL

>see the "Tolkien Scholars" like it
>see the orginal Hobbits are wearing the shirt who 50% of donations go to a "worthy cause"
>see the director of the one you like says he'd ruin shit if he was making it now
Still never watching it you evil fuckers

this is Any Forums after 2016 elections for you

that literal police state is even more cucked lmao

No, because Gandalf was lying and he wasn't actually a burglar.

You can always spot a new fag by how quickly they start referring to others as tourists. I've been here since 2004 and nothings changed.

Bloody hell, they all completely cuck themselves for the (((dollar))), disgusting.

Prove it isn't..

this
when a liberal sees a post they don’t want gaining traction they try applying a chilling effect through words like incel, tourist, bot, meds