Was he really a bad actor?

Was he really a bad actor?

Attached: RuwAecNK9VDeTrfw6LUE4q4rIt.jpg (235x235, 6.5K)

who is this handsome 55 year old man?

No, he was a pretty good actor. The Star Wars prequels were full of great actors, all giving shit performances.

He honestly wasnt. I think he got too much shit for the prequels. Yea sure, the acting is wooden, but that goes for litterally everyone except McGregor. I think he was a great choice to play Anakin.

Also his acting in Broken Glass is spot on

He's not a good actor, but there are much worse ones out there still getting roles. He's serviceable; that script was just unsalvageable

he was good in Shattered Glass, but he was also playing a cocky little bitch

only when it comes to delivering lines, he should have just been dubbed over

Yeah if you mute his scenes his delivery through expression is unironically great. He just sounds too much like a whiny teenager, and I get that was the point but Lucas went too far with it.

It's hard to say.

Why does he look so much older than he is?

I think he is unironically perfect for Darth Vader (episodes 1 and 2 still suck though)
I am ofc a zoomer who grew up with prequels though

Slowly but surely getting JUSTed Fraser style. I expect a big redemption arc in the next 10 years or so

He was usually pretty good in his other roles like Shattered Glass and My life as a house.

He redeemed his Anakin character and himself as an actor with the finale of the new Onii-Chan miniseries.

Attached: 6E2C2BC6-3BCD-4ACB-AA9E-0C10E35FA70F.jpg (998x998, 169.5K)

Farm life.

bro he's in his 40s. he looks normal

Lucas is a shit tier director, and it showed in the prequels. An actor relies on the director to provide feedback on the way they do the scene, so if it's ass and the director doesn't say anything, it's not the actors fault. Likewise, if the director chooses to use shitty scenes during the editing process, then the actor is fucked and will get the blame. If they have a shitty script and aren't allowed to change it, then it will be the actor that gets the blame as well. One of the biggest complaints from the original actors was that 1.) Lucas didn't provide them with much direction during their scenes. 2.) The dialogue was hoky as fuck, and Ford even said to Lucas that "....you can write this stuff, but you can't say it!".

Lucas doesn't have the chops to direct the star wars films, and he doesn't have the ability to self edit and regulate himself, that's why we got what we got.

He’s morphed into Lethal Weapon era Mel Gibson

He's too gentle of heart to become an edgy memelord like gibson. I hope he stays away from Hollywood as far as possible, that place changes a man like a prison

I think it's more like he's catching up to Rick Astley

Attached: Rick-Astley.jpg (750x501, 44K)

Attached: haydenses.jpg (727x726, 151.57K)