I'M HERE TO FUCKING KILL YOU

>

Attached: tumblr_68b83bfcf156c934acbce015ee7f512a_23f2af87_1280.png (864x648, 605.95K)

>is a regular fat human
>somehow has super strength

>When I was... A BOY... MY FATHER, he would make me SNEEDPOST into the... early hours of... THE MORNING. And NOW it is... HIS CORPSE THAT FEEDS THE SEEDS!
>MR MANNINGS, start posting cunny AND other BANNable offenses... as a "tripfag" under the name of... MATT MURDOCK!

because of my... weight?

IN REAL LIFE

SHOCKER!!!!!!!!!

Attached: shocker.jpg (640x360, 21.31K)

inB4 Nudes of Vanessa

YOU DARE POST HER NAME! I'M GONNA PERMABAN YOU! RRAAAAAAARRR!

Attached: screenshot-2015-04-10-13-13-24.png (1518x812, 346.86K)

Even as a kid, I thought Spider-Man: TAS had a weird energy to it. I can't verbalize it well, but the show is just very loud at all times. Music is constantly playing and no one ever shuts up, especially Peter's internal monologue. It's like the antithesis of Batman: TAS.

>I can't verbalize it well
It plays like everybody in-universe is on coke or speed?

there are two kingpins, fat guy who is somehow really strong or jacked guy who is also strong

Attached: 6673456.jpg (550x633, 49.43K)

that feeling is called kino

he canonically has 0% body fat. it is all pure muscle tissue

What's funny is that he's meant to be jacked in the comics too. He looks like a fat fuck but it's meant to be all extremely thick dense muscle. His giant belly is actually giant abominal muscles.

That's exactly it. It feels like the show itself is on 1.25 speed.

It has to be a good laugh to watch when high.

are you sure you weren't watching it on 1.25 speed

>People today have attention spans that can only be measured in nanoseconds

Attached: BaseKetball-3.jpg (1106x600, 43.98K)

It’s 1000% it’s odd to call a kids cartoon one of the most intense things I’ve ever seen but it’s non stop

Oh, a true spiderbro I see

better than story arcs taking 18 episodes like tranime

I grew up watching it on FOX Kids during its original run. I'm old.

2018 was as close to being Kingpin's year as it got. Was the arch villain of both Daredevil season 3 and Spider-Verse and was a significant secondary character in the PS4 Spider-Man game.

Where's his little moped?

Fat dudes have muscle since they're always weight lifting. I weighed 300lbs and looked like a lardass. I went on a body recomposition diet and lost 100lbs but kept most of my muscle. I look like I lift weights even though I don't.

He actually states that despite looking like a fatass nearly all of that mass is pure muscle. He supposedly reached the pinnacle of human strength in the comics he had some fights were he matched Spiderman in strength and overpowered Captain America.

>he had some fights were he matched Spiderman in strength
Calling bullshit on that.

A lot of Spider-Man’s villains don’t really make sense as legit threats to spider. Doc ock is jsut a regular guy with metal arms. Kingpin somehow being super strong and? Spider-Man can lift 10 tons. A punch from Spider-Man would cause any of them to explode (it would also cause spidey’s arm to explode but that’s a huge issue with how super strength is depicted in general ).

Isn't the compromise that Spidey is strong but not always the most durable, so a good solid punch from Kingpin will actually hurt him quite badly?

Canonically a human should never be stronger than captain America. Despite not having any attitude at superhuman levels per se, he basically has all the attributes of every Olympian in one

>Kingpin somehow being super strong and?
Mostly just that he's got enough pull over the vaguely defined criminal underworld to order the other, flashier supervillains around.

Spiderman has 4x the strength of an average human. An average human isn't exactly strong when you think about it.
4x average in a world full of superserums, radiation enhancements, etc isn't a hard number to hit.

>Spiderman has 4x the strength of an average human.
I'm gonna call bullshit on that once more.

Attached: main-qimg-f1cf8ad160aa1503e05bf0f7f7f91c63-lq.jpg (600x918, 211.37K)

Spidey is ridiculously durable.

Attached: DD38A934-B5C6-4D22-ADF4-0EDD146D7F8C.jpg (602x949, 166.78K)

HASAN

>Spiderman has 4x the strength of an average human
No no no user, you've got to say the line
>THE PROPORTIONATE STRENGTH OF A SPIDER!